Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
My opinion, but your views are welcome >

My opinion, but your views are welcome

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

My opinion, but your views are welcome

Old 04-27-2016, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Why should I? However, its probably The only good reason to vote for Trump just to see the liberalcidiots move. However, Hilary will get the node if Trump moves foreard. I've laid out the reeasons pretty clearly.

I find it amazing how folks think it's OK to trash the party, Trash their voters. Then expect them all to get behind you and give you their full support. It's going to be fun to hear the excuses later on if Trump moves forward and he fails.
If Trump gets the nod, you better hope he don't fail. The people and country suffer, otherwise. You need to look beyond that party picture. There's more at stake here. Being another persons critic seems easy for you.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

We had 8 years of hope and change--all we did was hope it changed--Now we have possibly 8 years of trump God help us all !!! If Trump is nominee I will vote for him-But I am scared HH
Old 04-27-2016, 07:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Game Stalker View Post
If Trump gets the nod, you better hope he don't fail. The people and country suffer, otherwise. You need to look beyond that party picture. There's more at stake here. Being another persons critic seems easy for you.
It's not me who will be taking down Trump. The media made this man. They will destroy this man mark my words. It happens over and over again. Look no further than John McCain. The darling of the independents. The guy who can work deals across the isle. Once that nomination was secured, they flipped on a dime. Also, look at the way they are protecting Hilary. Do you think they will all of a sudden drop that protection and continue to support Trump?
Old 04-27-2016, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

[QUOTE=Mickey Finn;4256067]
Originally Posted by flags View Post

I think saying they were strong candidates may be inaccurate.
Again, reading isn't your strong suit. I said they were the strongest contenders. What is it with you? Did you fail English? Focus man, focus!
Old 04-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lothar Walther View Post
The sad thing is Hillary could beat them all from jail. lol

No Joke: Trump Loses 12 Straight Head to Head Polls Against Clinton
It's back! Time to PM CAL again.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump gets media attention, not because they like him, but because he attracts viewers, just like he attracts so many people to his rallies.

A Trump v. Clinton campaign will be a real battle, I suspect. They are miles apart on so many issues, the 2nd amendment, immigration, refugees, the trade imbalance, that wall.....
Old 04-27-2016, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post

But I don't think the concept of Trump as VP is believable. Can anyone really see Trump agreeing to be VP? Personality aside, he happens to be way ahead in votes and delegate count. And he also attracts huge crowds to his rallies. No, that proposal doesn't seem practical.

I think a better argument could be made for Cruz dropping his campaign and throwing his support to Trump in the interests of party unity.
This is exactly the mindset that will doom the party to fail in Nov. Polls show 40% of the GOP voters will not support Trump. 30% say they will not support Cruz. Factor in the DEMs and the INDs and that is a recipe for failure. The only way to negate that is for both of them to agree to be on the ticket without regard to who has top billing. And if Trump doesn't get the majority of delegates, which he probably won't he will not get the nomination on the 2nd or 3rd ballot so placing all your trust in him is misguided at best. That's why agreeing to be each others running mate actually makes sense.

I understand that you're a big Trump guy but it makes no difference in the end if he loses the main event! Look at the big picture or bow down to the DEMs for at least 4 more years and lose the SCOTUS for the next 25 years. It really is that simple.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
This is exactly the mindset that will doom the party to fail in Nov. Polls show 40% of the GOP voters will not support Trump. 30% say they will not support Cruz. Factor in the DEMs and the INDs and that is a recipe for failure. The only way to negate that is for both of them to agree to be on the ticket without regard to who has top billing. And if Trump doesn't get the majority of delegates, which he probably won't he will not get the nomination on the 2nd or 3rd ballot so placing all your trust in him is misguided at best. That's why agreeing to be each others running mate actually makes sense.

I understand that you're a big Trump guy but it makes no difference in the end if he loses the main event! Look at the big picture or bow down to the DEMs for at least 4 more years and lose the SCOTUS for the next 25 years. It really is that simple.
What you're saying makes good sense, but sometimes you have to draw the line. I think if they were to come together as a sign of mutual respect and support, those I dislike Trump/Cruz percentages would dwindle away. I do think the idea that they agree to serve as each others VP is unrealistic because it's obvious that Trump would never agree to be second chair.

I'm kind of tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. Although my politics have changed 180 degrees, I still remember how good I felt voting for Lyndon Johnson. I don't want to have to vote for Cruz, (or Kasich, or Paul Ryan, or whoever they dig up) just because he's the lesser of two evils. I'm sick of that.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Trump will not try to take away our guns. Hillary will.

Trump will attempt to secure our southern border and try to solve the illegal immigration problem. Hillary will not, and will welcome more illegals in, and provide them with more taxpayer supported benefits than citizens get.

Trump will try to prevent Islamic terrorists from coming into our country. Hillary will continue with Obama's policy, and won't even acknowledge that there's an issue.

Just a few of the major differences between a Trump and Hillary presidency.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

This message is hidden because Lothar Walther is on your ignore list.
72 times of being banned. Getting a little ridiculous.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.