Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!! >

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Old 04-26-2016, 03:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why have core beliefs? Why stand for anything? Today we're told populism is back in style.
Yeah... maybe it's time for a change in politics. I think that is the message being sent around the Country. Why not? Is there something wrong with what the majority of the people in the US want? Isn't that the way it's "supposed to be"? In theory? Enough with the games, the establishment, the closed door meetings, "ground games" (laughable), etc... Here's an idea. Let's let Americans choose who they want. I'm so sick of hearing "those are the rules" and "that's the game". It's not a game! Maybe the whole process that's hundreds of years old needs to evolve like everything else.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

The media has been wall to wall Trump and the Fox News Channel has been all Trump all the time.
Yeah Megan Kelly is a big fan..........

Millions of more votes (where people actually vote). I'm pretty sure the people are picking Trump.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Yeah... maybe it's time for a change in politics. I think that is the message being sent around the Country. Why not? Is there something wrong with what the majority of the people in the US want? Isn't that the way it's "supposed to be"? In theory? Enough with the games, the establishment, the closed door meetings, "ground games" (laughable), etc... Here's an idea. Let's let Americans choose who they want. I'm so sick of hearing "those are the rules" and "that's the game". It's not a game! Maybe the whole process that's hundreds of years old needs to evolve like everything else.
you need to do a little homework and understand why our Constitution was set up the way it was. The Federalist Papers are a good start. Funny how Madison warned us about our problems we face today if both chambers of the legislative branch were picked the same way. How could he have foreseen this? The founders feared populism because history is full of its failures.

Populism = 2 guys one girl, rape is legal.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Yeah Megan Kelly is a big fan..........

Millions of more votes (where people actually vote). I'm pretty sure the people are picking Trump.
I've posted the numbers. Don't let Trump's fake little spat confuse the facts.

Watch, the media has made Trump the front runner of the GOP. Just like past elections with McCain and Romney. They can unmake him just as easily. You will see it front and center because Trump's ego won't be able to handle it.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well you've been very short on facts so far but I give you an A for being able to Google.
Thanks. I have one of those computers that can play videos and has the ability to google and other research. New invention. Pretty sweet. You should look into it.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Watch, the media has made Trump the front runner of the GOP. Just like past elections with McCain and Romney. They can unmake him just as easily.
Watch the establishment drop Cruz like a sack of bricks. Started out with Jeb, then Rubio and now the only one left that they can get behind that they don't even like. He's a spoiler and not even running for the nomination.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks. I have one of those computers that can play videos and has the ability to google and other research. New invention. Pretty sweet. You should look into it.
No worries, it's a crying shame you have nothing to show for it!
Old 04-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mouse, you're right bud. The rest of America is wrong. You are the only one that has it figured out. Even one else is hypnotized by the media.

Sit back and enjoy the show. Less than an hour away. Let's see how stupid the rest of the North East is that doesn't "get it".
Old 04-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Watch the establishment drop Cruz like a sack of bricks. Started out with Jeb, then Rubio and now the only one left that they can get behind that they don't even like. He's a spoiler and not even running for the nomination.
Lol, you're missing one thing, the grassroots wasn't behind either of them. They aren't behind Trump which is why he is loosing getting loyal delegates behind him. I've got my next Convention coming up where we vote for the final 30 delegates for Cleveland. We're pushing hard for a 100% Cruz sweep and I have yet to meet and one on the national RNC board at this event.

Stop believing the stories fed to you by Trump and his supporters.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Dominant Buck

After today the final 2 candidates should be pretty clear. I don't think the Cruz/ Kasich "deal" worked out for them. Whenever things are looking bad for Trump he seems to gain power. Just not sure why but it followed all through his campaign.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 04-26-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service