Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!! >

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Old 04-25-2016, 04:23 PM
  #41  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
FM, here is the definition of violation, its pretty sad that you absolutely refuse to admit that cruz is a liar, a cheat and pretty much a POS as a human being
Violation:
" the act of doing something that is not allowed by a law or rule"

"the act of ignoring or interfering with a person's rights"

so accusing someone of voter violation, when he has no way of knowing if they voted or not, is without a doubt a lie, beat it around any way ya want, make all the excuses you can come up with, its a lie at the very least, at the most it makes him a piss poor example of a public servant. I'm now out!
RR
Lol, a violation of what? It's not defined at all yet you claim its a lie now because of why? It's an attention getter that's it

As for accusing someone of voting or not what about it? It's public record. That's no lie. It's also party record. They know everything election who votes and who doesn't. I've already stated the court system uses your public voting record as a basis to call you up for jury duty. The party uses your public voting record to know exactly who they need to target with their limited resources. They don't go door to door on a whim. They target those people who vote every election or almost every election. They want to turn them out to vote.

You want to know more about the inside game of campaigns and politics. Go buy the book (or see if your library has it) The Fight by Dan Bongino. He talks about the inside deal makings by politians and he talks about his two runs for office in a solid blue state where he came close to winning.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:24 PM
  #42  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
It's the media feeding us.
Well you've been very short on facts so far but I give you an A for being able to Google.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:30 PM
  #43  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Hey ridge runner, is Merriman-Webster and credible source for definitions of words? I think so. Violation: the act of showing disrespect for something. Is not voting showing disrespect for the freedom to vote? Some may think it is.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:40 PM
  #44  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,659
Default

they do not use your voting record for jury duty notification, they use your voter registration. face it, cruz is dishonest just like the rest of the career politicians, not sure I'll even vote if he is the nominee.
RR
Ridge Runner is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:46 PM
  #45  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
they do not use your voting record for jury duty notification, they use your voter registration. face it, cruz is dishonest just like the rest of the career politicians, not sure I'll even vote if he is the nominee.
RR
they absolutely do use your voting record for jury duty. Those who send to vote regularly are seen as citizens who take their civi responsibility seriously. Since jury duty is one of the top civic responsibility, they don't want to waste time weeding out those who aren't involved.

It's bitch isn't it? Do you really want to get that letter in the mail? Don't vote. I will try and dig some stuff up for you on this.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:50 PM
  #46  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

RR, I don't remember where I was at when I learned this fact. It was something to do with my county or state government event. It was years ago when I learned it. I chalk this up to one of the useless information fact I've learned over the years.
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/Votin...ng-to-Vote.htm

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 05:14 PM
  #47  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,659
Default

well your link provided proof of 2 incorrect statements you made
If you're trying to get out of jury duty at the federal or state level, your best chance of doing so is by never registering to vote or canceling your current voter registration. As important as the right to vote is, many Americans opt out of voting to avoid being called for jury duty.
1) voting is definitely a right (representation through taxation remember)
2) they use voter registration not voting record to assign jury duty
which facts you debating today? those made up ones again or real ones?
RR
Ridge Runner is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 05:30 PM
  #48  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,659
Default

Originally Posted by bartleinbarrels View Post
Incorrect. The government creates a master list by merging the lists of people who are registered voters, and the list of people who have driverís licenses/ID cards issued by the DMV. A computer draws names at random from the master list.
yep I was called for jury duty twice before I ever registered to vote
RR
Ridge Runner is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 06:26 PM
  #49  
Giant Nontypical
 
jeepkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ****ifornia
Posts: 5,047
Default

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
yep I was called for jury duty twice before I ever registered to vote
RR
Me too!!! I refuse to go to jury duty
jeepkid is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 06:53 PM
  #50  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
well your link provided proof of 2 incorrect statements you made

1) voting is definitely a right (representation through taxation remember)
sorry it's not. I challenge you to show anywhere in the constitution it says you have a right to vote. it's not in there because it's up to the states if they choose to give you the Privilage of voting. The states have the power to cancel the general election and it's up to the legislature to send the appropriate electors to the elctorial college. That's also a little known fact about Bush v Gore in Florida. The electin was already over before the courts got involved. The Secretary of State had already certified the election results per the laws, Jeb had already signed the certificate and it had been accepted and recorded in Washinton. However, had the Florida SC continued to manufacture a Gore victory and put things in doubt, the legislature had the constitutional right to select the electors for Florida. The legislature was in republican control.

2) they use voter registration not voting record to assign jury duty
which facts you debating today? those made up ones again or real ones?
RR
it's absolutely is. It may not be the only way because let's face it, not everyone votes but it certainly is a main factor. Like I said, I learned about this a long time ago. It may even been the last time I was called up for it and I was chatting with the clerk. Anyway, bottom line, they do keep a record of when you vote. It's public record and the parties have access to it. How else do they bust people for double voting or voting in two states if they don't keep a record?

Btw, my state if you've been inactive, ie haven't voted for 8 years, your name is removed from the jury list coming overfrom thr board of elections. Damn, another useless fact I will have floating in my head for trivia night that will never happen. Lol

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Fieldmouse is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.