Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
"Trickle down" economics >

"Trickle down" economics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

"Trickle down" economics

Old 08-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog View Post
then you agree it's coming, you just have a problem with those who take delight in it.

You mistake me, but I not you. My warning is to protect those who come after me. Even Israel was given a second chance after it was declared they pay for their violations of freedoms demands. You're only concern is what you can get.

You know what makes a good fortune teller from a bad one?

If the good one says something bad is coming dose that mean he delights in it, or does it mean he cares enough to become involved. In my case I care about kids I'll never meet, in this life. You don't even care enough to let them take a breath.
You don't know much about me or my posting. I am concerned about America greatness. I don't need politics for getting myself material, my work ethic and skill sets will do that. I resent that you label me as you do without any proof of my character.

You can sleep easy tonight knowing if SHTF I will be out trying to fix it while you cheer it on.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't worry about it, he marches to a different something, we just haven't figured out what it is and I don't think he has either.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Don't worry about it, he marches to a different something, we just haven't figured out what it is and I don't think he has either.
I don't think it will ever be figured out.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I looked back through the previous posts and didn't see where anybody said Bush was worse than Carter. So I'm wondering exactly who you're agreeing with.
Now Cal, don't go confusing Waddles with any facts or expect him to answer any logical questions. He's proven such things are beyond his capabilities.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:44 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

Yes, not mine, my dad's, he was in the south Pacific when it ended. Then of course there was American history in school, something that is sorely lacking today. Perhaps if we were teaching our country's history in our schools instead of how bad our country is, we wouldn't be electing the despots we have been for the last couple of decades.
Facts are taught, but they are colored with certain attitudes. For example we are supposed to feel guilt because we dropped those two atom bombs on Japan in the attempt, successful, to bring about an earlier end to the war. The liberals now suggest that we should have sacrificed thousands on both sides, rather than using those bombs. Of course, in typical liberal fashion, they ignore reality and pretend that the Japanese would have quietly given up without those bombs.

It is also hard to see the Japanese as actual victims given the atrocities they committed during the war, not to mention the cruel and vicious occupation of Korea long preceding the war.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't forget about the atrocities they committed in China as well. I sure don't feel any guilt for dropping the bombs on Japan, they could have well saved my father's life since he was fighting them in the south Pacific. Liberals want Americans to feel guilt about every victory that we ever had, be it war or financial or technological. Liberals can only totally seize power when there are only failures and when there are not enough failures they create them with lies. The next war this country has should be to rid the country of liberals. A false liberal hero should be created that the liberals would follow, kind of like a liberal pied piper, and have him/her march them into the sea to drown. Of course rescuing the hero of the hour pied piper.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't forget about the atrocities they committed in China as well. I sure don't feel any guilt for dropping the bombs on Japan, they could have well saved my father's life since he was fighting them in the south Pacific. Liberals want Americans to feel guilt about every victory that we ever had, be it war or financial or technological. Liberals can only totally seize power when there are only failures and when there are not enough failures they create them with lies. The next war this country has should be to rid the country of liberals. A false liberal hero should be created that the liberals would follow, kind of like a liberal pied piper, and have him/her march them into the sea to drown. Of course rescuing the hero of the hour pied piper.
As a jestful statement. The liberals should be an easy opponent. There biggest show of strength to date is burning down and looting their own neighborhoods, and that would work in our favor.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Now Cal, don't go confusing Waddles with any facts or expect him to answer any logical questions. He's proven such things are beyond his capabilities.
I don't think he's "confused" so much as being called. Anyone is free to post their own opinions on here without any facts and will likely not persuade anybody and get called on it in the process. However, when they attribute something to somebody else, they need to corroborate that. You can have your own opinion based on nothing but nonsense but you don't get to do the same for anybody else. In this case, Waddler says he's agreeing with somebody and implies that it's another member.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by d80hunter View Post
You don't know much about me or my posting. .
A challenge then, I used to come here for those reasons, just for fun.

Either I'm too tired, your not interesting enough, or I've learned to be patient and let people hang themselves, I just have no motivation to accept it.

Push me, I'm not dead yet, but I'm not ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 09-01-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--2 day temp ban.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

what are you, ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 09-01-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--2 day temp ban.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.