Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
And now let's turn to our panel of experts... >

And now let's turn to our panel of experts...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

And now let's turn to our panel of experts...

Old 07-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I think there is a pressure in the media to conform to the liberal ideology from up above. The same thing is true in some areas of academia.

You see the same thing in the legal profession. Here is a list of the speakers at the ABA convention in Chicago this week.

Recognize any names?

And this is why I refuse to send $$$ to the ABA...
Old 07-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

There will be a price to pay for this. And we will all pay it. In fact, we already are.
Was at an Orioles game the other night and the staffer working our suite was complaining about how tourism has taken a major hit in Baltimore city. Not to mention how unsafe she feels when walking back to her vehicle after closing up Camden Yards for the night.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by chazspot View Post
Was at an Orioles game the other night and the staffer working our suite was complaining about how tourism has taken a major hit in Baltimore city. Not to mention how unsafe she feels when walking back to her vehicle after closing up Camden Yards for the night.
I have no plans to ever set foot in Baltimore until they get an Rudy in office.

The big joke is how O'Malley thinks he has a chance to win.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
Trump is the only candidate that could break this continuance ...
Government the answer?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

The answer is to do what we're supposed to do. Pointed this out before, God for the most part just says do X without giving the reasons why, as a father myself I often do that with my kids, they for the most part trust their dad and just do it, I don't abuse it. History is where we find the reasons why it was said, it's up to man to know his history and isn't it great we don't have to know everything with such a loving Heavenly Father who knows history guiding us.

Here's the answer, we're living in the histroy that proves why it was given to man.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

I just wish IPSC was practicing law here.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:16 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
And this is why I refuse to send $$$ to the ABA...
My husband quit the ABA when he found it on a list of anti-second amendment organizations. But we still get emails from them about their doings.

I'll have to admit I was pretty stunned to see someone like Maxine Waters addressing ABA members. Hasn't she been thoroughly discredited world-wide?

All lawyers are not liberals though. We get together on occasion with a group of his colleagues who do indigent defense. I was surprised to find that most of them are conservatives. (There is one radical, ultra-liberal female. She and I don't talk much. )