Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
All government spending is money printing. Get over it. >

All government spending is money printing. Get over it.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

All government spending is money printing. Get over it.

Old 07-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Banned

Default All government spending is money printing. Get over it.

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-10-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Alias & continuing rules violations--Permaban.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:59 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I don't know what he posted, but I have a question that maybe one of the other Liberals can answer.

If the government can raise all the money needed by just printing it, and there are no negative effects from doing so, why do they collect taxes from us?

That's a good question
Old 07-11-2015, 04:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am not a resident liberal but, of course there are negative effects, money is devalued. A dollar today is worth less than half of what it was worth in the 50s. Sooner or later it will not be worth the paper it is printed on. Promissory notes with no value or backing. Even our coins are crap. a Quarter contained 25 cents worth of silver, 50 cent piece and dimes the same. Now it costs more to mint coins than they are worth. We never should have left the system that was backed by gold, what we have now is a big game of smoke and mirrors When the crap hits the fan and you have nothing of tangible value, you will be living in a cave grazing on berries and leaves. Just keep on printing Obama, you will get your wish to destroy America.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-11-2015 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I am not a resident liberal but, of course there are negative effects, money is devalued. A dollar today is worth less than half of what it was worth in the 50s. Sooner or later it will not be worth the paper it is printed on. Promissory notes with no value or backing. Even our coins are crap. a Quarter contained 25 cents worth of silver, 50 cent piece and dimes the same. Now it costs more to mint coins than they are worth. We never should have left the system that was backed by gold, what we have now is a big game of smoke and mirrors When the crap hits the fan and you have nothing of tangible value, you will be living in a cave grazing on berries and leaves. Just keep on printing Obama, you will get your wish to destroy America.
You're absolutely right, of course.

But I was looking for a nonsensical liberal answer, or maybe cause a liberal to stop and think.

Obviously, if this money printing doesn't stop, I'm going to have to take a bag full of hundred dollar bills to the store to get a bag full of groceries.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:35 AM
Banned

if it doesn't stop a trainload of hundred dollar bills won't get you a loaf of bread.
might make a nice fire and keep you warm for a night though.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Right after I got married we rented a house from a mother and son who were from Germany. They lived through the German depression before the war. They owned a ladder factory in Germany and were well to do before the crap hit the fan. The son who was of course my father's age at the time told me they had to pay their employees every day just so they wold have money to get food and essentials for the day and they paid them in cash, a huge pile of cash that had to be carried in a container and it wasn't worth spit, just enough value that they could by daily food. They lost the business and imigrated to the US before the war. Not anything for us to look forward to if this insanity doesn't stop.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man, I get back from a 3 day time out and find out this guy is banned again? It probably saved me the trouble of putting him on ignore since I didn't see anything he posted that was relevant to anything.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

He's permabanned so the ignore button would work unusually well.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

If the government can raise all the money needed by just printing it, and there are no negative effects from doing so, why do they collect taxes from us?
And for that matter why not "eliminate" poverty by simply handing a million dollars to every poor person. You liberals do care about the poor don't you?

Of course the above is a joke.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

One down four more to go.......