Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Movement to normalize perversion continues >

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Old 07-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by waddler View Post

People touting their superior morality should take care not to break their arm while patting themselves on the back.

There aren't any patting themselves on the back here. It's really not much of an accomplishment to achieve moral superiority over the leftist elements of today's society...

Last edited by ipscshooter; 07-13-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
There aren't any patting themselves on the back here. It's really not much of an accomplishment to achieve moral superiority over the leftist elements of today's society...
...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-13-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--3rd strike--1-day timeout.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by waddler View Post
Gonna hide? What about the morality of outlawing abortion and then taking away sustenance for the child because the parents are low class immorality? What about the morality of sentencing an unborn child to a life of destitution. Is that the morality so highly thought of?

Want to hide from that reality also?

I'm not sure I understand where you're going with the above. Where does this occur and to which incident(s) are you referring?

In the first emboldened statement, you make it sound like both decisions are made for exactly the same reason(s) and are irrevocably linked and intertwined. If that is so, then couldn't you also ask the question in reverse (using your above format): What about the morality of taking away sustenance for the child because the parents are low class immorality and then outlawing abortion?

Your 2nd emboldened statement from above quote is even more curious. To wit "What about the morality of sentencing an unborn child to a life of destitution." I fail to see exactly how an unborn child (who is obviously not aborted) is "sentenced" to a "life of destitution."

Could you explain how you arrive at such a negative conclusion? What study do you base this on? Or even just some reasonable inference from some personal experience? So far, Ranger77 seems to have refuted your assertion with at least his own personal experience. I would guess that many others could also. At minimum, with such anecdotal personal experiences contrary to your theory or formula (I like assertion better though), it would seem that your assertion is not always accurate and would therefore need further study, or in your case, documentation, etc.

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-14-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Clarity
Old 07-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Waddler is nothing more than a liberal Theophobe who would rather blame a pregnancy on an unborn child than hold the parents responsible for their actions. He is one of those who claim an unborn child is not a human and in the same breathe claim that unborn child while not human is already either gay or heterosexual before birth too. When he does not have an defendable response he claims his counter is uttering worthless nonsense.

Yep, pretty much everyone on here is wrong and only Waddler is correct. Talk about patting yourself on your back...
Old 07-13-2015, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

He'll need a day before he can respond but I'm curious as to his response and/or answer(s). I realize people with challenged upbringing can have a greater chance for destitution but it is not a 100% given outcome. Interestingly, with our increased social safety nets, it is becoming a more likely (higher %) outcome but it still isn't a given. I don't think it's out of line to request some facts and documentation to back up his assertion or theory.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

There is no safety net, it has evolved into a hammock! Professional bums, malingerers and drones all love that hammock! So do the liberal scum that gave it to them. If you want to keep people poor, don't make them labor for their dinner, they will lick your face and love you and hate those who want to turn off the spigot free money.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-13-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

You're stealing my thunder....
Old 07-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

...Deleted by CalHunter...
This thread is keeping you busy!
Old 07-14-2015, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

When "news" starts with the Name Kardashian, Hilton or other celebrity for doing nothing, we have the base for an issue.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
This thread is keeping you busy!
Just a smidge but it's not too bad. Overall, flame-wars have gone down dramatically.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.