Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Movement to normalize perversion continues >

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Old 07-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Banned

his last couple are about as far out there as any I have seen. but they are entertaining.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gonna hide? What about the morality of outlawing abortion and then taking away sustenance for the child because the parents are low class immorality? What about the morality of sentencing an unborn child to a life of destitution. Is that the morality so highly thought of?
How about society expecting people to only have children if they can afford them? It is because the government has stepped in as a surrogate father that we see poor people having far more children than they can afford. Not to mention the father's of these children shirking their responsibilities because there is a government program to replace them.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Some have children to make money off the system. Each kid represents x amount of welfare dollars...more kids more dollars.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
How about society expecting people to only have children if they can afford them? It is because the government has stepped in as a surrogate father that we see poor people having far more children than they can afford. Not to mention the father's of these children shirking their responsibilities because there is a government program to replace them.
...Deleted by CalHunter...

So then, innocent children must suffer in order to punish bad parents
Makes perfect sense. Provided of course you are not one of those children.

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-13-2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Violated rules 2, 8, 12--2nd warning.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:19 AM
Banned

most of those poor innocent children have it pretty darn good and those select few who don't. would if the parents would stop spending thier welfare money to buy drugs ,smokes and alchohol.

if you want to spend your paycheck to support them , go for it.no one is stopping you.

I choose who my money helps or does not help and I resent you or the government telling me who deserves it. and many more "innocent children could be "helped if the gov didn't take thier skim off the top of the cash cow.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was one of those poor children destined to be nothing or have nothing.

Funny ... I am something and have things and have done well. That's the thing about this USA ..... every person has an equal chance pretty much. I say pretty much, because the laws now stack the deck against white skinned people. You've got the advantage if you're black skinned, brown skinned, like weird sex partners or even weirder you want your inny an outty or your outty and inny ..... those things gets you preference points in life for some odd reason.

None the less - every child has a great chance to do what they want in life - it aint like China or muslim countries for damn sure.

killing babies legal, being qu eer legal, having southern pride illegal ....

what's next ?
Old 07-13-2015, 04:21 AM
Banned

yup. just like I always say. instead of whining about ones "lot in life" get off your duff and shape your future to what you wish it to be.
will one fail? very possibly. but one will also never succeed if they do not try.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Any person that doesn't know failure, has never really known success. I had a boss who would say, "if you never failed, you never did anything.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Any person that doesn't know failure, has never really known success. I had a boss who would say, "if you never failed, you never did anything.
One of my favorite interview questions, "so tell me about a mistake you made" Anyone who is a college graduate (interview software engineers) and hasn't made a mistake in 21 years of life..... they either aren't telling the truth, or don't have a good sense of reality
Old 07-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
why are we allowing our culture to become increasingly degraded?
Because too many have embraced lusts over what is right. All you have to do is read what some people post on here and 'news' sites to know that morality is no longer an option to many. They have been taught that you shouldn't earn your keep, you shouldn't work hard for what you want, and if you decide you are not happy, just throw away what you think is making you unhappy and get a replacement.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.