Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Movement to normalize perversion continues >

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Movement to normalize perversion continues

Old 07-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I suggets that we all put waddler and NW on Ignore and get on with life because they are both so far out from reality that it's really a waste of time and energy responding to all the garbage they post.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
The big problem I see with home schooling is that man is a social animal and needs to interact with others. Staying at home does't allow that interaction and I've seen home schooled kids that might know what was in a book or instructed by their parents, but they were in no way capable of interacting with those their age or any other segment of society.
The girls play with the other kids in the neighborhood and I think they still would even if they didn't go to school with them. But I think it's good for them to go trooping off to school with all their friends.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Fork Horn

I suggets that we all put waddler and NW on Ignore and get on with life because they are both so far out from reality that it's really a waste of time and energy responding to all the garbage they post.
Gonna hide? What about the morality of outlawing abortion and then taking away sustenance for the child because the parents are low class immorality? What about the morality of sentencing an unborn child to a life of destitution. Is that the morality so highly thought of?

Want to hide from that reality also?

Old 07-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I'll usually read anything that anybody posts. If it's not a contribution to the discussion, I just won't respond.

She doesn't need an electronic ignore function
Old 07-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Banned

yep. I KIND OF ENJOY reading the irrational responses of libs.
regardless of wether I agree or disagree, it is interesting to hear the mindset.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kidoggy View Post
yep. I KIND OF ENJOY reading the irrational responses of libs.
regardless of wether I agree or disagree, it is interesting to hear the mindset.
Lib? Does that mean that you are a Conserv that ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-13-2015 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--Warning.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

As doggie said, irrationalality of the highest degree, absolute rubbish trying to pass as some kind of reason. Actually, what real men embrace are people who don't speak unintelligble rubbish!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-12-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
As doggie said, irrationalality of the highest degree, absolute rubbish trying to pass as some kind of reason.
lol. sure if that is what you wish to believe in you fantasy world. why the heck not.

it is just not possible to have a rational discussion with you.you made my point better then I ever possibly could have. that is why I don't put you on ignore, that was just to durn funny to miss.

Last edited by kidoggy; 07-12-2015 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Banned

lol. yeah and same for my last post. I was laughing at waddlers response.
musta hit the wrong qoute ,i guess. my bad.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

His posts are amusing if not downright ridiculous.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.