Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder? >

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Old 07-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
Point is, maybe you should expand your view instead of focusing on one instance. Perspective is a funny thing, people tend to get locked into the micro instead of the macro.

The government is good at hiding inside the system and culpability is hard to prove. One reason I'm in favor of smaller government, the fewer the weeds the easier the weeding.

I think at the very least somebody is guilty of incompetence. And IMO it has little or nothing to do with the perpetrators citizenship status. And whether he used a gun, a knife, a club or a brick.

If you are happy letting somebody else force your perspective and lead your views, feel free. I strive to have an open mind.

And whatever you do don't listen to me. I'm usually proved right in the long term and we can't have that.

Now I expect a gang attack because I choose the broader view, maybe you can lead?
Broader view, no, you attempt to sit straddling an ideological fence while others are forced to examine the actual issue and make a judgment based on the information giving. You can keep your delusions of openness but the reality is you failed to examine anything within this subject, therefore you failed to see his citizenship, his crime, and the cities failure to follow law are the issues being discussed and are directly correlated to the opinions and views expressed here.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by olsaltydog View Post
Broader view, no, you attempt to sit straddling an ideological fence while others are forced to examine the actual issue and make a judgment based on the information giving. You can keep your delusions of openness but the reality is you failed to examine anything within this subject, therefore you failed to see his citizenship, his crime, and the cities failure to follow law are the issues being discussed and are directly correlated to the opinions and views expressed here.
OK you win, he was Mexican, illegal and he used a gun. We should pass a law banning all three and persecute anybody and anything vaguely resembling Mexicans, illegals and guns.

I stated, at the very least somebody in government, probably numerous people in government, are guilty of incompetence IMO. A reasonable solution would be to find the culpable in government and encourage them to find other employment, maybe as field workers.

That is different than an anti illegal, anti gun, anti Hispanic or even an anti left crusade.

I'm just as outraged as you are. I just think the people responsible for making a failed policy should be held accountable and the *individual* who did the deed. And not a city, a political party, a race or somebodies immigration status. And that too narrow of a focus is likely to be counter productive.

But realistically, even if government is held accountable, they will find a scapegoat and things are unlikely to change much if at all. But at least the thought that maybe I could be the next scapegoat, may encourage them to be a little more thoughtful and diligent.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 07-07-2015 at 09:25 AM.