Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder? >

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Old 07-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
And here I thought all along that you were just a little bitty naive Japanese gal, LOL! It's pretty hard to understand any language when they have a mouth full while they're trying to speak, LOL!
When I first signed on here, my husband had to explain some things to me.

She was not a normal American girl
Old 07-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Fork Horn

So far we have one revealing and relevant post that refutes the validity of the OP and then a barrage of "Sandbox Chatter".

Of course the Father should sue for a zillion dollars. Why? Not for the money, loss of his daughter (won't bring her back) or any of the million other possible reasons for litigation, but for the single most important aspect of this instance. The city thru its official policy has and is recklessly endangering innocent people. Perhaps even illegally.

As has been stated, most people have never heard of such policy as described. The humongous lawsuit will put the policy on the lips of millions of Americans that otherwise will continue be oblivious to its existence. Public opinion is a primary shaper of the world of our existence. Need to shed light upon this situation on a large scale and a lawsuit will do the trick.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:49 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

I watched Bill O'Reilly's piece this morning. Anyone else?

He's suggesting that the San Francisco city officials should be arrested for violating a 1996 federal law regarding the treatment of illegal aliens. He also concedes that it's not going to happen.

I can appreciate the value of civil disobedience. But I think it should have a higher purpose than allowing illegal aliens, especially illegal aliens who are habitual felons, to remain in the country.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I watched Bill O'Reilly's piece this morning. Anyone else?

He's suggesting that the San Francisco city officials should be arrested for violating a 1996 federal law regarding the treatment of illegal aliens. He also concedes that it's not going to happen.

I can appreciate the value of civil disobedience. But I think it should have a higher purpose than allowing illegal aliens, especially illegal aliens who are habitual felons, to remain in the country.
My wife and me talked and I actually agree with this post.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone who enters this country illegally has already shown a complete disregard for our nation by violating the law. Any city or state that instructs their employees to not follow the law regarding the detaining and deportation of illegal aliens are also breaking federal law and we all know that federal law is supposed to trump state law, however Colorado and Washington state have already shown this administration to be unconcerned with law.

So, if a attorney general or city administration dictates that law enforcement disregard the law, they are conspiring to commit a crime. When law enforcement officers who are sworn to uphold the law release an illegal alien, they too are drawn into the conspiracy. Now, any crime that the illegal alien commits after release instead of being turned over to the proper authorities for deportation, those who conspired to release him/her back on to the streets are part of that crime.

Any time that an illegal is released in lieu of deportation and then commits another crime, those responsible for the release should be charged as conspirators to that crime.

This is all part of the degradation of America. Those who disagree with a law decide they are above that law and ignore it, instead of legally politicking to change the law.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AF Hunter View Post
Anyone who enters this country illegally has already shown a complete disregard for our nation by violating the law. Any city or state that instructs their employees to not follow the law regarding the detaining and deportation of illegal aliens are also breaking federal law and we all know that federal law is supposed to trump state law, however Colorado and Washington state have already shown this administration to be unconcerned with law.

So, if a attorney general or city administration dictates that law enforcement disregard the law, they are conspiring to commit a crime. When law enforcement officers who are sworn to uphold the law release an illegal alien, they too are drawn into the conspiracy. Now, any crime that the illegal alien commits after release instead of being turned over to the proper authorities for deportation, those who conspired to release him/her back on to the streets are part of that crime.

Any time that an illegal is released in lieu of deportation and then commits another crime, those responsible for the release should be charged as conspirators to that crime.

This is all part of the degradation of America. Those who disagree with a law decide they are above that law and ignore it, instead of legally politicking to change the law.
Agreed completely, there was no excuse for this to happen and he should have never been released. The city should pay for this mistake and I am also not one to normally view a lawsuit as needed but this case makes the exception.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Demonizing a whole class or demographic for the actions of one person or or even a small percentage of that demographic, is exactly what the anti gun people do every time their is a shooting by some nut case. Though they tend to demonize the gun and attack all gun owners.

Approximate 15% of the population is dangerous (give or take a few percentage points). Breaking down the 15%, around 1-3% are psychopaths. 3-6% sociopaths and the rest just your basic manic aggressive. The exact/published numbers are all over the place, in other words, nobody knows for sure, but it is a significant percentage of the population when figured in millions.

The left wants to ban and demonize a flag, they want to blame and control the means (tools used, guns knives whatever). The right wants to demonize a whole segment of the population for the actions of a few. The only real difference I can see is method.

Legal/illegal is IMO largely irrelevant, what is relevant is they are here and no amount of talking or invective is going to change that much.

I always ask myself, if you run off all the Mexicans, what is going to take their place? Most all attempts at social engineering fail, either in the short term or the long term, for a very simple reason. The social engineers are short sighted and arrogant (they think they are a whole lot smarter than they actually are).

Antidote. The neighborhood I used to live in was small hobby farms. Mostly old people and young adults. The developers wanted these properties and put the Police up to harassing the people who lived there. The first impulse of the people in the neighborhood was to band together and fight, they were forced to organize into a group (gang). They eventually lost and moved on. What replaced them was apartment complexes, with the majority of the occupants being Iranians who fled after the Shah of Iran fell. Moral of the story is, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

The white population isn't breeding enough to remain static, for the most part, they are having too much fun to raise a family. Something is going to fill the void.

Some peoples have figured out how to do more with less, whether they are desirable or wanted is irrelevant, they are out breeding you.

The current policies are pretty much guaranteed to fail, it is like shoveling sand, it seems to replenish itself as fast as you can shovel (or faster). Bad mouthing the sand, IMO seems like the least productive solution.

There is unlikely to be a simple solution and any solution is likely to morph and the end results may not even vaguely resemble the intended goals.

For some reason building our own Iron Curtain between Mexico and the U.S. just doesn't feel right. The Iron Curtain didn't work, the Great Wall of China didn't work and to tell you truth, I can't think of any instance where it did work out in the long term. (sarcasm) But heck, we are so much smarter and better than any of those people we will make it work . Well heck, the law is working out so well for us, we will just pass a few hundred more and that will fix it.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why are you rambling on off topic issues, topic is the man who killed someone and a city that should be held accomplice to the crime for violating a federal law, topic is there for discussion IMHO.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by olsaltydog View Post
Why are you rambling on off topic issues, topic is the man who killed someone and a city that should be held accomplice to the crime for violating a federal law, topic is there for discussion IMHO.
Point is, maybe you should expand your view instead of focusing on one instance. Perspective is a funny thing, people tend to get locked into the micro instead of the macro.

The government is good at hiding inside the system and culpability is hard to prove. One reason I'm in favor of smaller government, the fewer the weeds the easier the weeding.

I think at the very least somebody is guilty of incompetence. And IMO it has little or nothing to do with the perpetrators citizenship status. And whether he used a gun, a knife, a club or a brick.

If you are happy letting somebody else force your perspective and lead your views, feel free. I strive to have an open mind.

And whatever you do don't listen to me. I'm usually proved right in the long term and we can't have that.

Now I expect a gang attack because I choose the broader view, maybe you can lead?

Last edited by MudderChuck; 07-07-2015 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
My wife and me talked and I actually agree with this post.
Hey Mr. top level CFO. Proper English is: "My wife and I talked"! This is just another example of a person that IMHO isn't serving in the high level capacity he says he is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.