Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder? >

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is San Francisco Guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder?

Old 07-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does this mean Trump isn't a racist?
Old 07-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump is honest - people hate him for that
Old 07-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
Trump is honest - people hate him for that
Trump is a NO GOOD Bas%^rd of a person.

Sticks his creditors time and time again and touts his 9 Billion in assets.

Thief.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
Does this mean Trump isn't a racist?
I had a procedure performed on my this AM by a Mexican girl that spoke very poor english, but she certainly was trained well and knew how to do the procedure.

I hope she wasn't a rapist. I didnt feel violated at any time.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I had a procedure performed on my this AM by a Mexican girl that spoke very poor english, but she certainly was trained well and knew how to do the procedure.

I hope she wasn't a rapist. I didn't feel violated at any time.
You have again come up with one of the dumbest posts I've ever read unless I just go back to the previous one or two you made this AM! What does that have to do with a known felon convicted on multiple counts of serious law violations being allowed out in society to kill a woman other than they were both Mexican? Was the procedure that she attempted on you this AM possibly trying to get your head out of your rectum, or maybe an MRI trying to find a brain, because if it was either of those she obviously failed miserably and you wouldn't know the difference after reading those posts of yours?! Gee, I hope I didn't offend you, but good God, get a life man! Question---Was that procedure performed in a back alley somewhere and why you keep saying your health care costs are so reasonable Mr. CFO,LOL!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-06-2015 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
You have again come up with one of the dumbest posts I've ever read unless I just go back to the previous one or two you made this AM! What does that have to do with a known felon convicted on multiple counts of serious law violations being allowed out in society to kill a woman other than they were both Mexican? Was the procedure that she attempted on you this AM possibly trying to get your head out of your rectum, or maybe an MRI trying to find a brain, because if it was either of those she obviously failed miserably and you wouldn't know the difference after reading those posts of yours?! Gee, I hope I didn't offend you, but good God, get a life man! Question---Was that procedure performed in a back alley somewhere and why you keep saying your health care costs are so reasonable?
Simply responding to the Trump comment that I quoted in my response.

Noticed that you didnt jump all over the Trump people hijacking your post. Those people must have been idiots to bring up Trump in this conversation.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
You have again come up with one of the dumbest posts I've ever read unless I just go back to the previous one or two you made this AM! What does that have to do with a known felon convicted on multiple counts of serious law violations being allowed out in society to kill a woman other than they were both Mexican? Was the procedure that she attempted on you this AM possibly trying to get your head out of your rectum, or maybe an MRI trying to find a brain, because if it was either of those she obviously failed miserably and you wouldn't know the difference after reading those posts of yours?! Gee, I hope I didn't offend you, but good God, get a life man! Question---Was that procedure performed in a back alley somewhere and why you keep saying your health care costs are so reasonable Mr. CFO,LOL!!!
That post about a "procedure" performed by a Mexican girl that spoke very poor English made my husband crack up. I think I know why.

Do they call it a "procedure" now?
Old 07-06-2015, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hope she wasn't a rapist. I didnt feel violated at any time.
To quote Dr. Nassif..."Never ever go to Tijuana for a medical procedure"
Old 07-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
That post about a "procedure" performed by a Mexican girl that spoke very poor English made my husband crack up. I think I know why.

Do they call it a "procedure" now?
And here I thought all along that you were just a little bitty naive Japanese gal, LOL! It's pretty hard to understand any language when they have a mouth full while they're trying to speak, LOL!
Old 07-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Simply responding to the Trump comment that I quoted in my response.

Noticed that you didnt jump all over the Trump people hijacking your post. Those people must have been idiots to bring up Trump in this conversation.
Nope, no hijacking of any post I made here and so far I've only seen what may be one idiot posting on this thread! Geez, I wonder whom that might be?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.