Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
For The Record... >

For The Record...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

For The Record...

Old 06-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
whats the big deal with co2? carbon dioxide correct? don't plants use carbon dioxide and emit oxygen (O2)? so no c02 means no plants and no replenishment of our oxygen supply
RR
You supply it. You need to die. Any questions?

I now take of that liberal hat and resume my free thinking true free thinking self known as an American that I am.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:51 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

It didn't come from the Bible. That's for sure.
Holy crap...what is worse than a zombie apocalypse? Whatever it is, it's coming...because now BB and I agree!

What I'm curious about is the cognitive dissonance sachiko will experience.
None. She's ditched Catholicism for Shinto--at least that's the impression I've been getting for the last good while.

you just now realized churches were money grubbing evil ?
Nope. I've never agreed with organized religion, i.e. national or international organizations. There's no authorization for them in the Bible. The hierarchy goes no further than elders and deacons for congregations. Humans are fallible and subject to corruption and agendas. The pope is no exception. Individual congregations can still be corrupt, but if they are they won't pollute the whole.
Old 06-21-2015, 08:53 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Surprised this topic isn't making more hay. It's still on the news--seems the comments of the pope have ticked off a lot of Conservatives, and republicans in general. This one appears to be the most openly liberal I've ever heard of.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:34 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

He's at it again--now attacking gun manufacturers.

http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/gvo...s-aim-at-guns/