Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Fox News/dish network

Old 01-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Fox News/dish network

Greetings
Has anyone heard when we can expect the negotiations between the above entities to come to a resolution? I'm really busy right now anyways but would still like to watch the news when possible. I watched "morning joe" yesterday....that was torture....lol
Thanks
Old 01-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Dominant Buck

DirectV brother
Old 01-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

I dumped DISH a long time ago. They tripled the price of basic service over a 9-year period. I cancelled the account and haven't looked back since. If you ask around, a LOT of people have had bad experiences with them. I don't know what other options are available in your area but would suggest checking into them. You would probably get a good discount for switching over.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I dumped DISH a long time ago. They tripled the price of basic service over a 9-year period. I cancelled the account and haven't looked back since. If you ask around, a LOT of people have had bad experiences with them. I don't know what other options are available in your area but would suggest checking into them. You would probably get a good discount for switching over.

that is the experience I HAVE HAD WITH DIRECT.plus if you do direct pay they keep screwing up and overcharging and when you call them ,their customer service ,sucks. I am switching back to dish.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

I don't do anything on automatic pay. I prefer to manually make the payments online every month. Have you called direct and told them you're thinking of switching and would like to know what kind of deal they can give you? If it's just price, that might be an alternative to the hassle of switching.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I don't do anything on automatic pay. I prefer to manually make the payments online every month. Have you called direct and told them you're thinking of switching and would like to know what kind of deal they can give you? If it's just price, that might be an alternative to the hassle of switching.
yeah I'VE TALKED WITH THEM. cancelled as of the 1st. switching internet and t.v. and will save $57 a month for first year and then it goes up $13. and yes , I WILL ALSO NEVER DO AUTO PAY AGAIN after the hassle I had with direct.no company is that trust worthy.

Last edited by kidoggy; 01-06-2015 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fox should be a broadcast channel, get you a newer version of bunny ears and dial your antenna up for the signal and you will be good to go. If you are not that big into tv then you may consider just cutting the cable anyways and only use a streaming service.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
DirectV brother