HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Why do democrats love dictators? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/396468-why-do-democrats-love-dictators.html)

Fieldmouse 12-17-2014 08:15 AM

Why do democrats love dictators?

It baffles me as to why Obama would give away the farm and reward the Castro brothers right before they die? Why?

Oldtimr 12-17-2014 08:18 AM

From one Commie to 2 others, they stick together.

FlDeerman 12-17-2014 09:46 AM

They want to be one.

CalHunter 12-17-2014 09:52 AM

Wouldn't this need Senate approval?

FlDeerman 12-17-2014 09:58 AM

This Senate would gladly give there approval,they know they are moving to the back of the bus very soon.

CalHunter 12-17-2014 10:02 AM

I don't doubt that Reid, etc. would love to do that but I'm curious as to whether Reid could garner enough support to pass this. After this last election, I'm not sure Reid could get all of the Dem Senators to approve this since there's really nothing in it for them and at least some have an upcoming election in a few short years. Not saying you're wrong, just not sure that Reid can pull this off (as much as he'd like to).

Fieldmouse 12-17-2014 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by CalHunter (Post 4175818)
Wouldn't this need Senate approval?

Yes a full rescinding of the embargo. However, Obama just chooses not to enforce the laws and opens the floodgates to reward the Castro Brothers.

FlDeerman 12-17-2014 10:24 AM

I believe this Senate will do his biding,they love them some dictators.

NeverWill 12-17-2014 11:39 AM

Funny how with Bush's running the whitehouse the US was overrun with EO's directed by Mr Cheney. BHO is tired of a do nothing congress and so is America so he did what is right.

I am OK with trying to move forward with CUBA. Not sure why they are still singled out by congress when we are allowed to deal with endless countries all over the world that have done significantly more horrible things against the US.

Oh well have fun with this. At least you are being politically consistent in the face of smartness.

I do applaud consistency.

Fieldmouse 12-17-2014 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4175849)
Funny how with Bush's running the whitehouse the US was overrun with EO's directed by Mr Cheney. BHO is tired of a do nothing congress and so is America so he did what is right.

once again false. But that's your style. Just throw out the BS.

I am OK with trying to move forward with CUBA. Not sure why they are still singled out by congress when we are allowed to deal with endless countries all over the world that have done significantly more horrible things against the US.
no surprise how you love surrendering the US to dictators. You love screwing the American people.

Oh well have fun with this. At least you are being politically consistent in the face of smartness.

I do applaud consistency.
Why, thank you. I am very consistant. It's about time you acknowledge this fact.