Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why do democrats love dictators? >

Why do democrats love dictators?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why do democrats love dictators?

Old 12-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The definitive answer to the title of the thread is, because democrats dream of being dictators so they wouldn't have to go through a process to enact their stupid ideas. They dream of all Americans being totally dependant on their non existent good will and never having to answer to anyone because the populace would be disarmed and at their non existent mercy. That is why!
Exactly!
That was one of our Founding Father's biggest fears! This type of threat to a Republic! That's why they separated the powers of government and created a system of checks and balances! However, today's politicians are too concerned with getting their share of the pie, to challenge the obozo regime!
It's a good thing that obozo is no better at being a dictator than he is at being a world leader. Else America would already be toast!
Old 12-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice duck. Thank you for confirming you posted lies. Our embargo isn't what was hurting the Cuban people. Now Obama has rewarded the brutal dictators with a needed life line of more cash in order to still punish and oppress the cuban people. You guys on the left just love how Obama trashes our friends and reward our enemies. How sad.
Why isn’t Venezuela or Russia giving them the “needed life line”? Oh right. They’re getting slapped silly right now, so something is going right. Nonetheless, I don’t think anyone projects anything other than a slim to none chance of a government overturn there even without a change of relations, so the argument for the embargo is rather pointless.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure what Obama's motivation is or what he expects to happen. Personally, I think it is quite possible that this new policy could result in the dissolution of the communist hegemony in Cuba, over time. So long as Cuba is isolated as it has been, a bunker mentality engages the country and provides cover, as it were, to communism. It was when Soviet Russia and Communist China confronted the outside world that those regimes collapsed. it could be argued that it was the contrast between the material standard of living in their country and the material standard of living that prevailed in the west that caused the collapse of those regimes.

Just an idea. I'm not sure I'm right. I don't see any other pundits taking this view.

Cuba and its form of classic communism is an anachronism. The failure of this system has been demonstrated again and again. Let some air into that system -- by lifting the sanctions -- and see what happens. My bet is it won't take 20 years and things will change dramatically.

Other opinions may vary.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 View Post
Why isn’t Venezuela or Russia giving them the “needed life line”? Oh right. They’re getting slapped silly right now, so something is going right.
Venezuela and Russia are getting "slapped silly" right now due to the low price of crude oil, no thanks to obozo! He would have the price of oil at 150$ a barrel and gasoline at 5 bucks a gallon if he had his way!
High priced gasoline is the only way that the lefties can make their so-called, "green energy," profitable!
Old 12-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 View Post
Why isn’t Venezuela or Russia giving them the “needed life line”? Oh right. They’re getting slapped silly right now, so something is going right. Nonetheless, I don’t think anyone projects anything other than a slim to none chance of a government overturn there even without a change of relations, so the argument for the embargo is rather pointless.
Once again, the liberal cheers for a brutal dictator who is at this very moment in negotiations with Russia to establish a naval base why? To target America. Furthermore, they are on our official state sponsor of terrorist who was recently caught smuggling illegal arms to Korea. You say, goodie, let's cozy up to that crap. You can't even state a single item/ concession Obama got for this move.

Clueless liberal!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow, we got such an idiot for a president. While the left just can't wait to condemn our brave men that did what it was necessary and well within the guidelines of the Geneva convention eventhough the scumbags weren't covered by them, Obama can't wait to cozy up and normalize relations with these dictators. Dictators that torture for entertainment. Iran and Cuba are some of the worse of the worse and have actively targeted U.S. citizens and our military. Iran has the blood of thousands of our servicemen on their hands. Thousands. Obama would love to put more troops in harms way by opening an embassy.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was a bad move that rewarded tyranny. What did the US gain? Did we get back that fugitive female blackpanther cop killer at least? When Obama said he was going to normalize relations with Cuba, the fugitive killer was brought to his attention. But we got nothing of course, except the Castro boys saying they won. Obama built that!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Venezuela and Russia are getting "slapped silly" right now due to the low price of crude oil, no thanks to obozo! He would have the price of oil at 150$ a barrel and gasoline at 5 bucks a gallon if he had his way!
High priced gasoline is the only way that the lefties can make their so-called, "green energy," profitable!
Once again, it happened on his watch.

BHO delivers again and his plan with Russia and Putin is working like a charm.

Cheney would have gone a different direction I am sure.
Old 12-31-2014, 06:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Once again, it happened on his watch.

BHO delivers again and his plan with Russia and Putin is working like a charm.

Cheney would have gone a different direction I am sure.
If Obama had the power to bring down the price of gas, why did he wait until his 6th year to do it and force families to pay the highest price for gas offer the longest stretch of time? Why NW?

After you are done answering that question, what has Obama actually done to hurt Russia?