Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why do democrats love dictators? >

Why do democrats love dictators?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why do democrats love dictators?

Old 12-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Yes a full rescinding of the embargo. However, Obama just chooses not to enforce the laws and opens the floodgates to reward the Castro Brothers.
I think it's the separation of powers loophole. Congress makes the laws, but it's up to the executive branch to enforce them. Congress is allowing Obama to set some dangerous precedents here. I think we're heading towards a point where Congress just becomes an advisory body if they, Congress, don't do something about it.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:43 AM
Dominant Buck

BB's idea of a good deal.

Only the US has an embargo. Canadians and Europeans have been going to Cuba and staying in there hotels. They lay the Cuban government of course for the room and the Cuban government gives the workers 8%. That's such a great deal. Of course according to him, it's the US fault.

I wonder if BB ever did find a job after college and is being paid a slight bit more? We all know he wants it for everyone here in the US.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Really, how does the fact we don't trade with them hurt them? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Then again, that comes as no surprise. They have everyone else they can trade with.
So you just admitted that the other countries oppose it. Why didn't the Republican presidents get everyone behind it? They're not leaders? The embargo is just a stupid policy that hasn't worked for decades, and it's being driven by the Republican hardliners and the bitter part of Cuban-Americans. The funny thing is that they'll still do business with the biggest communist & abortionist country in the world.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 View Post
So you just admitted that the other countries oppose it. Why didn't the Republican presidents get everyone behind it? They're not leaders? The embargo is just a stupid policy that hasn't worked for decades, and it's being driven by the Republican hardliners and the bitter part of Cuban-Americans. The funny thing is that they'll still do business with the biggest communist & abortionist country in the world.
nice duck. Thank you for confirming you posted lies. Our embargo isn't what was hurting the Cuban people. Now Obama has rewarded the brutal dictators with a needed life line of more cash in order to still punish and oppress the cuban people. You guys on the left just love how Obama trashes our friends and reward our enemies. How sad.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:45 AM
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

Interesting how the idea that OBAMA and dem's love dictators. Nice list of others that we have dealt it.

Not sure why I don't read about these guys on a daily basis with GOP complaints.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Again when you can't own up to your administration, you deflect.

Folks, he is the next shoe that will be dropping before Obama leaves office.

Obama is currently negotiating the surrender of Gitmo to the Castro brothers. Before he leaves office, Obama is going to retreat from the military base giving Castro all the equipment and infrastructure. This includes the new prison we built so Castro will have a new gulag to torture his citizens with. This will also force congresses hands to transfer the enemy combatants to US Soil where not only will they be found not guilty due to the speedy trial issue but also provided citizenship in the US.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Dominant Buck

So sad, while Obama issues an apology to the Castro brothers, they declare victory. Why not, they gave up nothing while Obama has unconditionally surrendered. You watch, next up with be the full retreat out of Gitmo.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

Interesting how the idea that OBAMA and dem's love dictators. Nice list of others that we have dealt it.

Not sure why I don't read about these guys on a daily basis with GOP complaints.
Right out of Wikipedia no less, LOL! Hey NW, did you donate the $3 they are asking for to stay afloat while you were on their site, LOL!
Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
So sad, while Obama issues an apology to the Castro brothers, they declare victory. Why not, they gave up nothing while Obama has unconditionally surrendered. You watch, next up with be the full retreat out of Gitmo.
Obammies Comrade party.......

Comrade Raul wants you to let Comrade Nicolas in as well. I suppose now that the pint sized punk from N.Korea can choose Sony's movie releases, he should be invited to the Comrade party as well. I guess Vlad the soviet smurf won't get a gift from O'Bammy tho!
Old 12-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

The definitive answer to the title of the thread is, because democrats dream of being dictators so they wouldn't have to go through a process to enact their stupid ideas. They dream of all Americans being totally dependant on their non existent good will and never having to answer to anyone because the populace would be disarmed and at their non existent mercy. That is why!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.