Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why do democrats love dictators? >

Why do democrats love dictators?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why do democrats love dictators?

Old 12-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Dominant Buck

It's absolutely amazing how weak President Obama is. There was nothing in this for the US. All Obama did was surrender.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's absolutely amazing how weak President Obama is. There was nothing in this for the US. All Obama did was surrender.
What are you talking about? The embargo hasn't hurt the Castros. Its been there for decades. It was just about to work, right? It hurts everyone else there, though. And we got a deal from Cuba, so it makes no sense to say that all what he did was surrender.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
BHO is tired of a do nothing congress and so is America so he did what is right.
really?

.///
Old 12-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 View Post
What are you talking about? The embargo hasn't hurt the Castros. Its been there for decades. It was just about to work, right? It hurts everyone else there, though. And we got a deal from Cuba, so it makes no sense to say that all what he did was surrender.
Really, how does the fact we don't trade with them hurt them? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Then again, that comes as no surprise. They have everyone else they can trade with.
Let me give you a hint, it's Castro behind everyone being hurt there. Castro has made sure everyone is equally poor. You should understand this well. It's the democrat goal here in America. Of course, if you're connected, like Castro's family who occupies my brother in law's 2000 acre farm living well. I'm sure that's ok in your book.

What deal did we get from Cuba? Obama's legacy?
Old 12-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 View Post
I guess now that we ( America ) will have trade with them all the people with those '55 Chevys can get rid of them and will be able to buy new 2015 trucks and cars because they will no longer be making around $2.00 a day .....

Things will just be great in the new Communist Utopia.....
Old 12-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Typical Buck

Obama showed great leadership in moving forward on this. The republicans will try to block funding to an embassy and will do so. It will take time with the do nothing losers in power, but the embargo will eventually be lifted. Obama showed alot of wisdom and guts to do the right thing.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
Obama showed great leadership in moving forward on this. The republicans will try to block funding to an embassy and will do so. It will take time with the do nothing losers in power, but the embargo will eventually be lifted. Obama showed alot of wisdom and guts to do the right thing.
Clueless as usual. You're slobbering over Obama. Obama could take a crap on the White House front lawn and you would praise him for his art work.

It's bipartisan in congress the opposition to Obama's move.

It's funny how not a single lib can cite a single gain out of this. The libs can't wait to throw our cops under the bus, our soldiers on trial and yet praises Obama for rewarding the dictators who practice real torture on their own citizens.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see nothing in this decision that will benefit the American people. So one has to wonder what OBozo's thought process is. The President of the USA is specifically tasked with looking out for the citizens of this nation and not the citizens of other nations yet many of hid decisions have hurt or slighted the very people he is supposed to look out for.

By the way, I've been to Cuba. I wonder how many of the genius LIBs this forum can claim that? Have they seen what the Castro's have done to a nation that was once the Jewel of the area?

Hey Stormy, about that military career....?

Last edited by flags; 12-18-2014 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

How much of the hispanic vote do you think this stupidity bought? I suspect that is the reason, a bribe to get more dumbocrats elected.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:28 AM
Dominant Buck

I've been to Cuba and I agree. This was all for Obama's benefit.

Once again, Obama and the administration has lied to congress and the American people. When the deputy director of the state department was in front of congress, Rubio asked 3 times whether something was in the works for normalizing relations with Cuba. 3 times the answer was no. That was a lie. Obama said he would consult congress before he did anything. That was a lie. Now we have turned over criminals who were convicted of spying and conspiracy to commit murder of both US citizens and our soldiers. Great job Obama. You scumbag!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.