Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why do libs love cop killers? >

Why do libs love cop killers?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 10-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

As I said on another post about this ......

If Hitler were alive today he would be invited to one of these collages to give a speech....
And would be welcomed as a hero.....
Old 10-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've never understood the liberals' fascination with people like Wesley Cook. A jury heard the evidence and a jury issued a verdict, yet liberals have come out of the woodwork to try and help get the verdict overturned and heap praises on Cook. For some strange reason, it is almost like they are fascinated with people like this, and relate to them or feel for them in some strange way.

I had to deal with the same crap over a triple-murderer when I was an assistant DA. It is like liberals have absolutely no faith in the jury system when the death penalty is imposed, and they become blind to the evidence.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Weslay Cook, aka MAJ, is a murdering scumbag. There were four witnesses to the murder of the policeman, including the brother of Wesley Cook. The brother has never stated that Wesley Cook did not murder the policeman.

Wesley Cook is a popular cause around the world: More popular than Che Guevara. Cook is put forth as the epitome of justice gone wrong for the black man in the USA. The fact that Wesley Cook is alive to day speaks volumes about the administrations of several PA governors that lacked the guts to execute this scumbag.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

The left is attracted to bottom feeding scum. Why? Because they look at some piece of dirt miscreant and say to themselves, "there but for dumb luck go I"!
Old 11-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

I don't think liberals, generally speaking, love cop killers. There are some accused cop killers (Mumia) who appeals to some of them.

Why do conservatives love abusive cops so much? is a similar question.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not even close to an analogy! Did you ever see celebrities raising money, going on tv shows and lauding an abusive cop or helping an abusive cop get a book published or trying to prevent them from getting the chop? I have not and I trust I am older than you are. Liberals are enamored by scum, probably because they are scum who haven't risen to murder yet, they stick to lying and subversion. Standing up for scum shows how liberal they are which helps their standing in the leftist circles. Liberals do not like rules, they believe anything goes should be the rule of law. Notice most of the liberals taking up the cause for cop killers come from the Hollywood scene, the incubator of communism in this country.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 11-17-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:09 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Why do conservatives love abusive cops so much? is a similar question.

Example? OT pretty well covered it. Not even in the same ballpark. Apples and footballs.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Did you ever see celebrities raising money, going on tv shows and lauding an abusive cop or helping an abusive cop get a book published or trying to prevent them from getting the chop?
No, not aware of any instances.
Liberals are enamored by scum, probably because they are scum who haven't risen to murder yet, they stick to lying and subversion.
are these liberals that you know personally? All of them scum, and on course to murdering?
Liberals do not like rules, they believe anything goes should be the rule of law.
Wasn't aware of. Sounds just alittle like libertarians, maybe?

The idea that liberals, generally, love cop killers... dubious. A satisfying rant, but dubious.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
I don't think liberals, generally speaking, love cop killers. There are some accused cop killers (Mumia) who appeals to some of them.

"Accused" cop killer??? LOL
Old 11-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
"Accused" cop killer??? LOL
Convicted.
Now you can stop giggling.

None of the liberals I know - and there aren't many - are fond of cop-killers. Or any other kind of killers.

For the record, I'm against cop-killing, and killing in general. Though I gotta say... if Deputy Glans had be been shot while assaulting a citizen who refused to grant him permission to search their vehicle, I wouldn't have been too upset.
That guy was just plain dangerous.

Last edited by Catus Magnus; 11-17-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.