Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Hunter Photo Draws More Outrage >

Hunter Photo Draws More Outrage

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Hunter Photo Draws More Outrage

Old 07-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think i saw this just the other day- but it said Peta( like it was a peta advertisment) on it.

But not much suprizes me at what ppl are willing or will believe- esp these day( and the innernet(full of misinfromation&disinfromation along with a lot of usefull infomation) only seems to compound that- but what can ya do) And it would all be funny- ( except i think there are some out there willing to take the next step( over the edge)& act apon it all. ( be ita flash mob to attack the local store or avenge trevon or just not using vaccines to prevent easly preventable deadly contagent deseases etc, etc & so on)

A lone nut ya kinda expect- IMO( anyways) manson & his friends were just another group of drugie hippies intill they thought it was ok to slaughter innocent ppl & became famous...( you wont see me blaming it on the music though)

I do ramble on at times dont i ?

You would think spielburg would have maybe used a 50. barret?( but he was hunting in Ca right? ) IS that a older semi -auto rem in the picture( they legal to hunt with there?)
Old 07-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...-wyoming-town/

PTERANODON TERRIFIES WYOMING TOWN

Residents of Kirby fear a large flying reptile.

KIRBY, Wyo. — Citizens of a small town in Wyoming are locking their doors and refusing to leave as a creature with a 22-foot wingspan stalks the skies. Residents first reported sightings of the Cretaceous-era creature pteranodon yesterday. Today, not only do the reports persist, but they claim the creature is beginning to attack anyone walking the streets of Kirby.

Though the flying reptile’s diet is known to have existed of mostly fish, the creature is reported to be aggressively pecking people and even lifting some off to an unknown location. It is thought that the beast has a nest somewhere within the higher elevations of Kirby.

( that was 2012- last strange rumor i heard they had a hunt & captured some in the caves west of town- & now have abreeding ranch & sell a lot of it frozen to China & Japan as very rare gourment Noveltie foods

Last edited by Knightia; 07-12-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm glad one didn't swoop down and carry me away last season when I was in Kirby and ate supper at Butch's Place, LOL!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
I'm glad one didn't swoop down and carry me away last season when I was in Kirby and ate supper at Butch's Place, LOL!
lol! Glad to see they didn't get ya too