HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/392252-bundy-patriot-now-cop-killer.html)

NeverWill 06-10-2014 04:52 AM

Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer
 
The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government.

When will the hate mongering by the GOP and right stop. 2 cops and a guy trying to help are gunned down because they hated the government.

When will people stop fueling this kind of activity.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ral-government

olsaltydog 06-10-2014 05:15 AM

When will you ever post a link to something you are actually trying to talk about.

sachiko 06-10-2014 05:23 AM


Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4143456)
The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government.

When will the hate mongering by the GOP and right stop. 2 cops and a guy trying to help are gunned down because they hated the government.

When will people stop fueling this kind of activity.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ral-government

This is why we don't put him on "Ignore." Very entertaining.

Topgun 3006 06-10-2014 06:30 AM

NW gets my vote for the C/P joker of the year award on here! No way you can put him on ignore like Sachiko mentioned when he's such a riot!

Topgun 3006 06-10-2014 06:33 AM


Originally Posted by olsaltydog (Post 4143461)
When will you ever post a link to something you are actually trying to talk about.

***Yep, and this guy claims to be the chief honcho of a big company with at least three fancy titles, can't even do a decent C/P, and then gets upset when he's called out on it, LOL!

NeverWill 06-10-2014 07:16 AM

Nice to see that 100% of you ignored my topic.

Let me make this simpler for all of you. Many here and some public officials praised the Bundy "Patriots" as great defenders of America and freedom. Now 2 of those great defenders go and shoot 2 cops and a an innocent bystander(true hero) for no reason other than their continued hatred of authority and the government that they have been taught to hate by the GOP.

NeverWill 06-10-2014 07:18 AM

The first paragraph of my link states the importance of my posted link.

To self-described “militia members” sleeping in wind-whipped tents, drinking camp coffee and patrolling rocky hillsides with military-style weapons, protecting Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his family from an overreaching federal government is a patriotic duty.

ckell 06-10-2014 07:18 AM

Will (NW) you are right it is not a good idea to give too much information about your personnel life here. And Homersbother makes some good points. And there are those who just plain will not accept facts that can be proven, much less accusations and assertions such as yours. I had ask you some questions in one of the other threads that I would have liked answers to. Not to use them against you, but to gain an insight into your way of thinking. I am fairly new here, and do not know you as well as the others and had not yet been filled with the animosity others feel toward you. I got into a heated debate with others, in that attempt, while you cut and ran. I am sure you may have gotten some nasty PMs from some in the past. But still I sent you a PM just as an attempt to gain a better understanding of your positions you take in a less confrontational format. You never responded. Kind of tells me something.
I am sure you have noted, this forum is kind of a in your face adversarial, confrontational forum. It seems most of the longtime members, don’t agree on some points, while tentively are in agreement on others. A pecking order has been established among them. New members interrupt that pecking order. It don’t take much to upset that balance, if only for a short while. Is that your angle to throw something out hoping to cause a ripple, disrupt that balance, that pecking order then sit back and watch the fray. Your post seem to be a bait if you will, something with just enough information or on a subject where there has been heated debate and will draw an opinion from others, that may cause some controversy and confrontation. Your post don’t have to make sense, but just get the ball rolling, that little spark.
And Example the whole Bundy issue, the head line, topic in your post. The article was from April, and makes no mention of cop killing, as your head line, topic suggest. The Bundy topic caused some heated debate but has died down. Maybe a little spark to get it going again. Few opinions were changed during that debate, most were strongly held opinions. And just one little remark/opinion about it by another member could kindle the whole thing up again. The Gay issue you have kind of thrown out, same thing. That is just an observation, opinion, it may be completely wrong, but none the less it is an observation, with an opinion based on that observation.

NeverWill 06-10-2014 07:31 AM


Originally Posted by ckell (Post 4143476)
Will (NW) you are right it is not a good idea to give too much information about your personnel life here. And Homersbother makes some good points. And there are those who just plain will not accept facts that can be proven, much less accusations and assertions such as yours. I had ask you some questions in one of the other threads that I would have liked answers to. Not to use them against you, but to gain an insight into your way of thinking. I am fairly new here, and do not know you as well as the others and had not yet been filled with the animosity others feel toward you. I got into a heated debate with others, in that attempt, while you cut and ran. I am sure you may have gotten some nasty PMs from some in the past. But still I sent you a PM just as an attempt to gain a better understanding of your positions you take in a less confrontational format. You never responded. Kind of tells me something.
I am sure you have noted, this forum is kind of a in your face adversarial, confrontational forum. It seems most of the longtime members, donít agree on some points, while tentively are in agreement on others. A pecking order has been established among them. New members interrupt that pecking order. It donít take much to upset that balance, if only for a short while. Is that your angle to throw something out hoping to cause a ripple, disrupt that balance, that pecking order then sit back and watch the fray. Your post seem to be a bait if you will, something with just enough information or on a subject where there has been heated debate and will draw an opinion from others, that may cause some controversy and confrontation. Your post donít have to make sense, but just get the ball rolling, that little spark.
And Example the whole Bundy issue, the head line, topic in your post. The article was from April, and makes no mention of cop killing, as your head line, topic suggest. The Bundy topic caused some heated debate but has died down. Maybe a little spark to get it going again. Few opinions were changed during that debate, most were strongly held opinions. And just one little remark/opinion about it by another member could kindle the whole thing up again. The Gay issue you have kind of thrown out, same thing. That is just an observation, opinion, it may be completely wrong, but none the less it is an observation, with an opinion based on that observation.

Sorry I have't looked at my PM bucket in quite a while. Just full of stuff that I get tired of reading. I also am pretty busy at times and do not respond to threads and I usually only follow recent threads. No intent to avoid questions and challenges, just me having time to do what I need to do.

As far as throwing out topics that might shake up the flow here. You are 90% correct. This site is loaded with right wing GOP dribble that only goes in 1 direction most of the time. I attempt to create a balance where a differing opinion can be interesting and fun to discuss.

This topic has to relate back to April. It is all tied together in some ways. Main point of this topic is that one of these "patriots" defending Bundy killed 3 people and ruined their families lives simply to protest their feeling toward authority and the government and many here and in the GOP fuel that kind of activity. The 3 were doing nothing but their jobs and they didn't even know them. Just an example of the militia type people that helped defend Bundy and his criminal acts.

flags 06-10-2014 07:43 AM


Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4143474)
Nice to see that 100% of you ignored my topic.

Let me make this simpler for all of you. Many here and some public officials praised the Bundy "Patriots" as great defenders of America and freedom. Now 2 of those great defenders go and shoot 2 cops and a an innocent bystander(true hero) for no reason other than their continued hatred of authority and the government that they have been taught to hate by the GOP.

I read your article. I don't see the name Miller anywhere in it. You do know that is the last name of the couple that did the killing of the cops and the civilian in Vegas don't you? So just how do they tie in with the Bundy article since it covers a completely different topic. How do you tie them in based on the info you provide and how are we supposed to make the connection?

The point you seem to be making is that the FEDs should simply execute people via sniper fire without benefit of a trial. Is that what you're claiming? Because if it is then you are very, very foolish. You do realize that if you grant that power to the FEDs when they are of a party you support then you also give it to the Feds when the party you oppose is in power don't you? Will you sing the same tune then?

On another post you went high and right about how the Republicans were trying to deprive you of your Constitutional Rights (despite your inability to say which rights you're losing) yet you are now endorsing the murder of American citizens at the hands of Federal snipers without due process of law! Doesn't that mean you are actively trying to suppress the Constitutional Rights of those protesters you disagree with? Remember, they enjoy the same rights you do and if you want them shot, without being tried, someone else may decide they want you or your family shot in the same manner. That is a very slippery slope to try and go down. Beware what you ask for because you may actually get it from the very same Federal sniper you turned loose in the first place.

You talk about hatred out of others. I have not seen any other member of this forum support the illegal killing of American citizens merely for practicing their Freedom of Speech. It must be noted that Freedom of Speech often covers things an individual may not support. Just because you don't like what someone says does not mean you have the right to deprive them the right to say it. For instance, I personally agree with you on very few things but I am willing to fight to the death to give you the right to say it and that is why I spent 25 years in uniform. It seems from your statements above that you are not willing to do the same for others. You may want to look in the mirror and see what hatred looks like.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.