Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer >

Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer

Old 06-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

I don't think anyone on either side really wanted to see any shooting. I'm glad the government guys withdrew before anyone got nervous and fired off a round.

That said, I can't approve, in any way, a bunch of people showing up with guns to interfere with government agents/employees doing what a court had ordered.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
why don't you post something constuctive on the point NW was making?
I already did on a previous page. The point iNW is trying to make is seriously flawed and I told him exactly why I thought so. Maybe reading isn't your strong suit. I suggest you go back and read all the reponses, maybe you'll learn to grasp simple concepts.

Even you can't be this clueless.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Even you can't be this clueless.
How about a friendly little wager, flags?
Old 06-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I don't think anyone on either side really wanted to see any shooting. I'm glad the government guys withdrew before anyone got nervous and fired off a round.

That said, I can't approve, in any way, a bunch of people showing up with guns to interfere with government agents/employees doing what a court had ordered.
I absolutely positively with total certainty did not want to see anyone get hurt when Bundy was doing his thing. Comments above were just from those that were angry that I made such a great point.

Many said the people on the bridge were great people and patriots defending our county and constitution. We then later find out those exact same people murdered 3 people just for fun all in the name of hating the government.

Funny how a thread gets twisted around when it doesn't work for people.

Nuff said
Old 06-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will, your first sentence in this thread said...

"The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government".

Then you say...

"I absolutely positively with total certainty did not want to see anyone get hurt when Bundy was doing his thing".

No wonder many believe that your HD (See the first quote that C. Davis made in the quips and quotes thread)

Then there's this little tid bit...

"Funny how a thread gets twisted around when it doesn't work for people".

Yup, it's funny how you keep trying to twist this as you try to completely omit the already posted fact that the Millers were actually kicked off of the Bundy ranch... You may be able to twist facts enough to make them a reality in your mind, but most here aren't drinking the kool-aid with you...
Old 06-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Banned

First couple days of the standoff the Miller's were part of the well praised patriot group
Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
First couple days of the standoff the Miller's were part of the well praised patriot group
Still you have no point!
The only point you've made in this whole thread is that you would be willing to see people shot down in cold blood without due process!
Isn't that what the Millers did?
You have much more in common with "radicals," than anyone else here!
Old 06-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Still you have no point!
The only point you've made in this whole thread is that you would be willing to see people shot down in cold blood without due process!
Isn't that what the Millers did?
You have much more in common with "radicals," than anyone else here!
Nice try.

By the responses it appears that everyone here just can't dispute my claim that those hero Patriots that were praised while the Bundy standoff was occuring ending up being cold blooded killers.

Of course as a liberal I would NEVER want anyone shot during the standoff. That was just me making a point that the Patriots are not for the good they are against the good. Of course that is what all of you would latch onto when proven to be typical right wingers when you realized you were praising a bunch of cop killers. Their families appreciate your applause I am sure.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Will, your first sentence in this thread said...

"The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government".

Then you say...

"I absolutely positively with total certainty did not want to see anyone get hurt when Bundy was doing his thing".

No wonder many believe that your HD (See the first quote that C. Davis made in the quips and quotes thread)

Then there's this little tid bit...

"Funny how a thread gets twisted around when it doesn't work for people".

Yup, it's funny how you keep trying to twist this as you try to completely omit the already posted fact that the Millers were actually kicked off of the Bundy ranch... You may be able to twist facts enough to make them a reality in your mind, but most here aren't drinking the kool-aid with you...
Bingo! He never remembers the post once he clicks to put it out there. It's why he has been a proven liar many times over on this site. Once you start lying, you forget them as you make up new ones. But he's a CEO, don't you know?
Old 06-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government.

When will the hate mongering by the GOP and right stop. 2 cops and a guy trying to help are gunned down because they hated the government.

When will people stop fueling this kind of activity.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ral-government
Are you logical thinking challenged or do you just get a thrill out of making an a** out of yourself?

All I can do to help you is point out once again that the couple was tossed out of the "Bundy group," possibly for making the same kind of statements you made, that I've highlighted above.

You need a vacation. It isn't often that I see someone who works so hard at looking stupid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.