Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A personal Observtion #2 >

A personal Observtion #2

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A personal Observtion #2

Old 06-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
***As you know, I haven't been on these political threads very long and I had him figured out within the first week of reading his posts. I'm surprised most of you haven't just put him on ignore because that's about what I'm ready to do since he's a flat waste of my time reading the miscellaneous BS he posts time after time!!
I don't have anyone on "Ignore," although there are two or three people to whom I've stopped responding. Will is a great source for the latest nonsense proposed by the Democrats.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I have never asked anyone here to reveal tons of personal information about themselves and I never would. This is a place for opinions and discussion. With some of the hateful responses I have received I wouldn't trust ANYONE with information about myself. Life and family are too important to be in the hands of some right wing GOP psycho that is full of hatred.
When we read about how you're some kind of high-powered businessman and so much of what you post here hinges on that claim (your employees, your profits, etc.), however anecdotal it is, your credibility suffers because the very foundation of many your posts is unproven and unrecognized.

You simply painted yourself into a corner and now you're being called out. The stakes? Is someone going to hunt you down? Doubtful. And this is why most CEOs don't participate in activities such as this. Some disgruntled employee finds out and off we go...

What's really at stake is all those posts you've made: are they a fraud? Or are they real? If it makes you uncomfortable, then maybe you should consider moderating what you post here, or maybe you should simply find something safer to do with your free time?

Internet forums provide some degree of anonymity to those who choose to exercise it. There's nothing requiring you to post your real name, your real hometown, your real job. I've posted information here that reveals some of my background. Whether or not you believe that background is up to you.

And it really doesn't matter to me whether you do or not. I don't expect anyone to believe me because of who I am or because of what I do or what I've done. You don't "win" discussions on internet forums. You just don't. You just discuss. Readers can make up their own minds and believe whoever they think presents the most credible argument.

And no one here is credible based upon what they can't prove. If your credibility is based upon your real life, but you don't want to reveal your real self, then you have ... nothing.

I'm actually one of the Koch brothers. Everything President Obama and his administration does is wrong, and I have the wealth and success to prove it. Now, who wouldn't believe that little piece of fabrication and faulty logic?
Old 06-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by homers brother View Post
When we read about how you're some kind of high-powered businessman and so much of what you post here hinges on that claim (your employees, your profits, etc.), however anecdotal it is, your credibility suffers because the very foundation of many your posts is unproven and unrecognized.

You simply painted yourself into a corner and now you're being called out. The stakes? Is someone going to hunt you down? Doubtful. And this is why most CEOs don't participate in activities such as this. Some disgruntled employee finds out and off we go...

What's really at stake is all those posts you've made: are they a fraud? Or are they real? If it makes you uncomfortable, then maybe you should consider moderating what you post here, or maybe you should simply find something safer to do with your free time?

Internet forums provide some degree of anonymity to those who choose to exercise it. There's nothing requiring you to post your real name, your real hometown, your real job. I've posted information here that reveals some of my background. Whether or not you believe that background is up to you.

And it really doesn't matter to me whether you do or not. I don't expect anyone to believe me because of who I am or because of what I do or what I've done. You don't "win" discussions on internet forums. You just don't. You just discuss. Readers can make up their own minds and believe whoever they think presents the most credible argument.

And no one here is credible based upon what they can't prove. If your credibility is based upon your real life, but you don't want to reveal your real self, then you have ... nothing.

I'm actually one of the Koch brothers. Everything President Obama and his administration does is wrong, and I have the wealth and success to prove it. Now, who wouldn't believe that little piece of fabrication and faulty logic?
Yeah and I will end up like the 2 cops and the "true patriot" that tried to help the situation in Las Vegas on Sunday. The hatred that I have read in response to many many of my posts has me thinking I better not reveal ANY personal information about myself. Someone might get in their truck and make a trip to the northeast to show me just how "right" they are.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah and I will end up like the 2 cops and the "true patriot" that tried to help the situation in Las Vegas on Sunday. The hatred that I have read in response to many many of my posts has me thinking I better not reveal ANY personal information about myself. Someone might get in their truck and make a trip to the northeast to show me just how "right" they are.
***What hatred man? We all love you for what you are and that's a true imposter who is no more what he says he is than if I said I'm BHO! Do you really think any of us would waste our time looking you up just because we read your nonsensical BS every day and get a laugh out of it? Keep it coming Bro, as I'll not put you on ignore because you make my day when I need a good laugh or two and at my age that's getting more and more frequent, LOL!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would like you to apologize. I have never once lied on this site.
You'll be waiting a long time to ever see me apologize. You lie on this forum nearly daily. First off, this entire thread is a lie because there is not a single personal observation from you, just cut and paste articles.

Then there is the policy your "daughter" supposedly bought through OBozoCare when the entire website was crashed. Then when called on it, magically she didn't buy it (despite you using the word bought) she merely got a quote. Isn't that a lie?

Then how about the Christmas Card you proudly stated was your family. You remember the card right? The one that showed very unsafe weapon handling. When you were called on it you admitted they weren't your family and posted it as a "joke". Isn't that a lie?

What about all the links you post that others immediately dispell with actual facts? Since you swear to the legitamacy of those articles even while you know they are false, that contitutes a lie.

What about when you cry about something the Republicans do while turning a blind eye to the exact same thing from the DEMs? That isn't real honest. Or your claims about accomplishments and how you sit in the "inner circle" at high ranking DEM meetings that make National Policy? Do you really think any of us buy off on that line of BS?

And yet you want me to apologize. That ain't gonna happen! The only reason I don't put you on ignore is because the sheer foolishness you show here amuses me greatly. I can't wait to see how you act when the DEMs lose the Senate in NOV. That will prove the nation at large rejects the folly you support!

Last edited by flags; 06-11-2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

You're delusional. The only person on this forum I've seen advocate killing other people ... Is YOU!

Are we going to be reading about you in the paper soon, Will? Really, if it's that bad, you need to get yourself some help. The world isn't out to get you, and it's just not right to wish death upon people you don't even know.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by homers brother View Post
You're delusional. The only person on this forum I've seen advocate killing other people ... Is YOU!

Are we going to be reading about you in the paper soon, Will? Really, if it's that bad, you need to get yourself some help. The world isn't out to get you, and it's just not right to wish death upon people you don't even know.
Ironic how hockeydad truly did show many signs of mental illness. So much so I truly believe you will see a story of him going postal one day. NW also shows very similar signs. Like NW, hockeydad claimed to be an engineer, yet couldn't carry on a discussion. He claimed to be able to back it up but ducked for cover when he was called out. Very similar folks I must say. Would he go postal, I don't see him close to the wife cheating HD.