Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A personal Observtion #2 >

A personal Observtion #2

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A personal Observtion #2

Old 06-07-2014, 10:34 AM
  #11  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 979
Default

Very good articles NW ! It's hard to dispute facts although some will no matter what.
stormyday395 is offline  
Old 06-07-2014, 01:44 PM
  #12  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
Very good articles NW ! It's hard to dispute facts although some will no matter what.
***Facts! What facts might you be talking about? I swear you are either a NW clone or actaully NW on another computer!!!
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 06:33 AM
  #13  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8,128
Default

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
Very good articles NW ! It's hard to dispute facts although some will no matter what.
You're as clueless as the OP is. Maybe you missed the topic of the thread. He claimed this was a "Personal Observation". That means anything that follows has to be in his own words and not just a bunch of cut and paste articles from some very biased sources.

This is simply another case where the resident liar takes the opportunity to lie. There is no "Personal Observations" on this thread, just more of the same drivel he spews on every thread. I refused to open the links due to the blatant dishonesty of the thread.

NW is a liar and you're nothing more than a brainless groupie.
flags is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 06:41 AM
  #14  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,505
Default

Originally Posted by flags View Post
You're as clueless as the OP is. Maybe you missed the topic of the thread. He claimed this was a "Personal Observation". That means anything that follows has to be in his own words and not just a bunch of cut and paste articles from some very biased sources.

This is simply another case where the resident liar takes the opportunity to lie. There is no "Personal Observations" on this thread, just more of the same drivel he spews on every thread. I refused to open the links due to the blatant dishonesty of the thread.

NW is a liar and you're nothing more than a brainless groupie.
I would like you to apologize. I have never once lied on this site. You guys have as most GOP do, twisted teeny tiny portions of statements I have made into what you call lies by me. RUSH makes a living on doing the exact same thing.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 06:54 AM
  #15  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 3,431
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I would like you to apologize. I have never once lied on this site. You guys have as most GOP do, twisted teeny tiny portions of statements I have made into what you call lies by me. RUSH makes a living on doing the exact same thing.
Well, y'know Will, some of us here have some doubts about your credibility. You did have the opportunity a few days ago to give it a big boost, but you passed on the chance.

So I think you're just going to have to live with the situation here.
cr422 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:22 AM
  #16  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,505
Default

I have never asked anyone here to reveal tons of personal information about themselves and I never would. This is a place for opinions and discussion. With some of the hateful responses I have received I wouldn't trust ANYONE with information about myself. Life and family are too important to be in the hands of some right wing GOP psycho that is full of hatred.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:34 AM
  #17  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 3,431
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I have never asked anyone here to reveal tons of personal information about themselves and I never would. This is a place for opinions and discussion. With some of the hateful responses I have received I wouldn't trust ANYONE with information about myself. Life and family are too important to be in the hands of some right wing GOP psycho that is full of hatred.
I thought you were down on insults. Now you're calling Topgun3006 a "right wing GOP psycho." Now that's not very nice.
cr422 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:44 AM
  #18  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I have never asked anyone here to reveal tons of personal information about themselves and I never would. This is a place for opinions and discussion. With some of the hateful responses I have received I wouldn't trust ANYONE with information about myself. Life and family are too important to be in the hands of some right wing GOP psycho that is full of hatred.
***I have to really laugh at that one! This is a place for meaningful debate and discussion with facts to back up opinions that one might express on here. You've yet to state one fact to back yourself up with and IMHO your credibility is ZERO, ZILCH, NADA when you say you're a bigshot with all kinds of fancy titles working for a successful company, yet won't even say what state you live and work in. Anyone with those titles, including CPA, would have to have much more intelligence to have gained them than what you express on these threads. Now you can take that as an insult and get your panties in a wad again, but just look at your last sentence above in that quote and see what you called me!
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM
  #19  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,559
Default

It's halarious, from the first day going all the way back to his first post under his known alias names, he hasn't ever been able to engage in meaningfull discussion. As you have whitnessed first hand, it's lay a charge, get proven wrong and move on to next charge. Never backing anything up.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:12 PM
  #20  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
It's halarious, from the first day going all the way back to his first post under his known alias names, he hasn't ever been able to engage in meaningfull discussion. As you have whitnessed first hand, it's lay a charge, get proven wrong and move on to next charge. Never backing anything up.
***As you know, I haven't been on these political threads very long and I had him figured out within the first week of reading his posts. I'm surprised most of you haven't just put him on ignore because that's about what I'm ready to do since he's a flat waste of my time reading the miscellaneous BS he posts time after time!!
Topgun 3006 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.