Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl >

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Old 06-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

http://www.nbcnews.com/#/storyline/b...ravery-n120051
Old 06-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Dominant Buck

He should be taken out back and shot for not only desertion but also for the lives of the people who have yet to die at the hands of the terrorist Obama just released. These guys are bad bad guys. Some are even wanted for war crimes by the UN. Obama, shakes their hand and wishes them good luck.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
He should be taken out back and shot for not only desertion but also for the lives of the people who have yet to die at the hands of the terrorist Obama just released. These guys are bad bad guys. Some are even wanted for war crimes by the UN. Obama, shakes their hand and wishes them good luck.
***Agree with ya 100% FM and the guys in his platoon that know the actual circumstances regarding his "disappearance" should be first in line to do it!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where's the board liberals opinions on this one .... They think the exchange was a good thing .... Come on Will .... Jenks speak up .....
Old 06-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

This sets a very, very bad line to follow. The IDIOTS in charge have just publicly set a price on an American Servicemember. Plus, even Hagel has admitted the trade is illegal since Congress was not notified 30 days out as required by law!

From the stories floating around about this guy, they should have let the Taliban keep him. Anybody walking away from his or her unit during periods of combat isn't worth having around in the first place!
Old 06-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
This sets a very, very bad line to follow. The IDIOTS in charge have just publicly set a price on an American Servicemember. Plus, even Hagel has admitted the trade is illegal since Congress was not notified 30 days out as required by law!

From the stories floating around about this guy, they should have let the Taliban keep him. Anybody walking away from his or her unit during periods of combat isn't worth having around in the first place!
"I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."

These animals have been motivated to capture Americans to videotape their "slaughter" for some number of years now. "Trading" is a little out of the ordinary for them, I suspect there's more to it in Bergdahl's case.

Bergdahl quit his post. He deserted, in-theater no less. Most of the evidence points to his being a sympathizer at least, and likely a collaborator.

We'll see...
Old 06-03-2014, 03:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

The more I hear and read about this Bergdahl guy the more he sounds like a traitor and should be brought home and put in military prison.....for the rest of his life....
Old 06-03-2014, 04:09 AM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

I finally got around to reading the link.

Bergdahl's comrades don't seem too thrilled with the exchange.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bergdahl's comrades don't seem too thrilled with the exchange.
To say the least.

Bergdahl's unit had six soldiers killed in action while searching for him. Add to the casualties suffered by other units participating in the search.

BTW: Bergdahl's dad appears to be a nutcase too. He tweeted for all Gitmo prisoners to be released. Where was this idiot on 911?

Here’s the tweet from Bob Bergdahl’s account, which was published May 28 and deleted Saturday night (at the time of publication the deletion of the tweet has not been acknowledged on the account):
@ABalkhi I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners. God will repay for the death of every Afghan child, ameen!—
Robert Bergdahl (@bobbergdahl) May 28, 2014

http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/...ather-deleted/
Old 06-03-2014, 04:42 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

My husband, being a lawyer, a suspicious person, and having been around quite awhile, says something doesn't smell right about this whole Bergdahl deal.

Not just Bergdahl, but the whole thing smells, including everyone involved in this trade.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.