Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl >

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Old 06-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with no man left behind .....

But we should never deal with terrorist.....

And when you trade five top terrorist for one guy that most likely deserted and may have even helped the enemy that's a BIG mistake....

Now the terrorist know we will deal with them on their terms .... 5 to 1

Wonder how many more American military or American people around the world will be held captive and used as trade bait to FREE even more terrorist ....
Old 06-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

Like I said, that is not Obamas plan. And we may not have control over them, but I believe our intelligence community is watching them. they were obviously not providing any more information where they were, in their little paradise at GITMO. We know they will at some point try to make contact with their fellow terrorist. A good sniper might get a two fer or more. A drone might get a few more. Not Obamas plan but 5 terrorist could lead to 50.

Last edited by ckell; 06-05-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Alsatian and Robertsubnet, I like your comments and I hope you guys don't mind but I coped and pasted your comments with credit given as not to plagiarize, to another Forum on this same subject.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
Like I said, that is not Obamas plan. And we may not have control over them, but I believe our intelligence community is watching them. they were obviously not providing any more information where they were, in their little paradise at GITMO. We know they will at some point try to make contact with their fellow terrorist. A good sniper might get a two fer or more. A drone might get a few more. Not Obamas plan but 5 terrorist could lead to 50.
***IMHO BHO doesn't have a plan and it's that way in about everything he's done for the past 6 years! If you had read everything about this case you would know that our intelligence staff knew the exact home where Bergdahl was being held on several different occasions and would not attempt a rescue because of the risk to their lives along with the fact that they knew he had left his unit of his own free will and was on the deserter list. Give him a fair trial and then put him on the rock pile for 20 years to life with what has already come out from those who were in the guy's unit and know the real facts!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-05-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

Would rescuing a traitor be worth the lives it might take to do it, I don't think so. But now that He is back, Give Him a trial, present all the evidence, from his unit, and any and all sources, and if found guilty, if all is true he does not deserve to live, Shoot Him.

Watch those 5 terrorist as close as we can, see who the meet, where they go. It could lead to many others. That is or was not Obama's plan I am sure. But it is an opportunity to do just that. And it keeps us from paying more for their stay at the Terrorist Resort GITMO.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alsatian and Robertsubnet, I like your comments and I hope you guys don't mind but I coped and pasted your comments with credit given as not to plagiarize, to another Forum on this same subject.
Wow....hopefully your post did not start off with "Look what these idiots wrote..."
Old 06-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

there is absolutely no facts 'yet' that he deserted, that is simply a fox talking point. Is one of our men worth 5 taliban, yes. If I remember correctly it was Mcain back in February that told anderson cooper that we should consider trading prisoners for pow's, not to mention many other republicans that were screaming for obama to do something. Has anyone ever heard of habeas corpus? The prisoners have not had any of that applied to their cases. I also remember bush turned nearly 500 of them loose, but with no rebutle. This is a witch hunt on obama, nothing more.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
Wow....hopefully your post did not start off with "Look what these idiots wrote..."
LOL, nope quite the opposite. I agree with what you both said, so I used your comments, and said they were not my own, but I agreed. Saved me some typing and what ya'll said made a bunch of sense.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Wub
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
I saw an interesting exchange between Bill O'Reilly and Charles Krauthammer on this subject last night. Krauthammer insisted on separating the issue of the loyalty/conduct of Bergdahl from the issue of negotiating his release in the prisoner exchange........
Well said Alsatian. I had a similar discussion with my wife when this was first reported (my arguments were similar to Krauthammer's). The lives lost searching for him, assuming those claimes are true, is tragic, and he should be punished. We take care of our own here, though. He should be tried here.

Having said that, I cannot condone this decision (the prisoner exchange). Not unless they implanted tracking chips etc... in these guys (as someone suggested earlier). Especially in light of all the recent geopolitical related embarrassments we've suffered. Obama looks like an absolute weakling to the world, and this is just more evidence of his invertebrate nature.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
there is absolutely no facts 'yet' that he deserted, that is simply a fox talking point. Is one of our men worth 5 taliban, yes. If I remember correctly it was Mcain back in February that told anderson cooper that we should consider trading prisoners for pow's, not to mention many other republicans that were screaming for obama to do something. Has anyone ever heard of habeas corpus? The prisoners have not had any of that applied to their cases. I also remember bush turned nearly 500 of them loose, but with no rebutle. This is a witch hunt on obama, nothing more.
***A witch hunt on Obama my azz and Fox has nothing to do with this! One of our "good" men might be worth trading for, but haven't you seen the interviews with the guys who were in the unit Bergdahl was in? All of them to a man said the guy flat out left the unit of his own free will during the night and left all of his equipment behind. We lost at least six guys directly involved with the search for his sorry azz and after a thorough review the Army listed this guy as a deserter. We even knew the exact house Bergdahl was in a number of times and it was decided not to risk more of our guy's lives to try a rescue of a guy classified as a deserter. Since when do we trade a deserter for 5 higher up Taliban? The answer is very simple. It's only when Obama is Pres. and even then he violated existing law when he didn't give Congress a 30 day heads up on the exchange plan that is required. BHO continues to circumvent the law and does whatever he dang well wants to and IMHO is a loser and the worst person ever to step into the White House. You must be a Lib and good buddy of NW, as now you even have to come up with comments about Bush just like NW and the rest of the Libs would do!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-05-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.