Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl >

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Truth Is Coming Out About Bergdahl

Old 06-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I heard the Dems were talking to Bergdahl about running for Congress, but he just wandered off.
That's funny
Old 06-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

The terrorists who attacked the U.S. consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 used cell phones, seized from State Department personnel during the attacks, and U.S. spy agencies overheard them contacting more senior terrorist leaders to report on the success of the operation, multiple sources confirmed to Fox News.

In an exclusive interview on Fox News’ “Special Report,” Stahl said members of a CIA-trained Global Response Staff who raced to the scene of the attacks were “confused” by the administration’s repeated implication of the video as a trigger for the attacks, because “they knew during the attack…who was doing the attacking.” Asked how, Stahl told anchor Bret Baier: “Right after they left the consulate in Benghazi and went to the [CIA] safehouse, they were getting reports that cell phones, consulate cell phones, were being used to make calls to the attackers' higher ups.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...all-terrorist/

Last edited by ckell; 06-11-2014 at 03:47 PM.