Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 04:40 AM
Banned

Default GOP just keeps making it easier

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/07/us...tion.html?_r=0

I don't even have to add my commentary to this story.

Women must love Lindsay Graham?

Last edited by NeverWill; 03-07-2014 at 04:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/07/us...tion.html?_r=0

I don't even have to add my commentary to this story.

Women must love Lindsay Graham?
No, truth is you can't add you comment to this because you don't know anything more than what NYT has fed you, lol.

Let's open up the floor though so you can try before you move along to another joke.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm willing to bet that the OP never even took the time to acually read the article. If he had he would have seen this little gem:

The measure, pushed by Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand, Democrat of New York, received 55 votes — five short of the 60 votes needed for advancement to a floor vote — after a fellow Democrat, Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri, led the charge to block its advancement. The vote came after a debate on the Senate floor filled with drama and accusations that Ms. Gillibrand and her allies were misguided.
Note, it was a DEM that led the charge to block the advancement of the bill, not a Republican. NW can't actually be this stupid. It has to be an act!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:07 AM
Fork Horn

Nothing will change until they find some dirty bag with his guts on the floor and his nads hanging on a tent pole...that day will be coming mark those words
Shame on any one that thinks this is fine and they have daughters.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Nothing will change until they find some dirty bag with his guts on the floor and his nads hanging on a tent pole...that day will be coming mark those words
HumMm Claire McCaskill is a female. Besides that, are you advocating violence to a member of the US Senate and a female no doubt? Is this your version of the war on women?
Old 03-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

I'd answer if any thing you asked, made sense to the opinion I gave.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:23 AM
Dominant Buck

I'd answer if any thing you asked, made sense to the opinion I gave.
Made sense to what? To descibe the Female Democrat leading the charge as a male or advocating violence?

Your opinion seems like you didn't take the time to educate yourself on topics. However, when has that ever stopped the left? Will does it all the time. Then both of you move on and change the subject quickly like you are doing now.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's right let's frag those officers,right LBADG.Here's a thought,let's keep men and women separate like it's been for 200 years.
Democrat, Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri, led the charge to block its advancement.
She will need to be taken back to the re-education camp,soon.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Banned

Could not agree more.

The guys here will applaud any vote that doesn't allow an improvement or "victory"

Heard many here saying how Rand Paul would be a good candidate and he voted for it.

Saw Christy speak yesterday. Now he gave the best speech of the day. He told the bafoons watching him and i paraphrase " we have to start winning elections and not just fueling our own base"

Smartest thing I heard all day.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Could not agree more.

The guys here will applaud any vote that doesn't allow an improvement or "victory"

Heard many here saying how Rand Paul would be a good candidate and he voted for it.
why did I know you couldn't speak intelligent on this topic? Do you have anything of substance to add or just blabber?
Saw Christy speak yesterday. Now he gave the best speech of the day. He told the bafoons watching him and i paraphrase " we have to start winning elections and not just fueling our own base"

Smartest thing I heard all day.
and what was so intelligent by his comments? If you knew anything regarding the last 2 elections for the presidency, republicans failed because they put up 2 candidates that failed to fuel their base. They were middle of the road guys. The ones that could get the moderates. Lol, you can't win without your base.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.