Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I've been chuckling myself... Have also been chuckling at the former NAHC members that haven't figured out who you are yet
Well, I've been a life member of NAHC since 1993 and was pretty active on the forum until they screwed it up. I'm going to guess LBADG stands for Lady BADGer, which would align with a poster on NAHC. How did I do?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

No Ckell..but gosh I miss seeing her..RT gave me a site that he said she was on but couldn't get on it for some reason. My daughter lives down by her. They actually work in the same town/city

Badger1..close enough..

Last edited by LBADG; 03-07-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Well, I've been a life member of NAHC since 1993 and was pretty active on the forum until they screwed it up. I'm going to guess LBADG stands for Lady BADGer, which would align with a poster on NAHC. How did I do?
What waas your sceen name on NAHC Flags?

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
No Ckell..but gosh I miss seeing her..RT gave me a site that he said she was on but couldn't get on it for some reason. My daughter lives down by her. They actually work in the same town/city

Badger1..close enough..
Seems since the big improvement they Made on NAHC many have scatered to the winds. Miss many of them. Even Cent, but found a new pot stirer.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll have to disagree with John McCain's tirade against blocking military commanders from sexual assault cases. I believe that McCain claimed that such a law would be detrimental to the leadership abilities of the commanders themselves, if such a law was passed.

Apparently...McCain's testimony and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina --- "It will not get us to the promised land of having fewer sexual assaults." --- and extreme pressure from the Pentagon --- swung the tide of votes against the measure. I'll have to agree with Ms. Gillibrand's supporter's, that say, "Because commander's, often know both the victims and the accused abusers, victims shy away from reporting abuse. Military commanders have not proven themselves able to deal with the issue."

The new legislation proposed --- "The Senate agreed, 100-0, which calls for a civilian review if a prosecutor and commander disagree over whether to litigate a sexual assault case." In my opinion...this new proposal is doomed to failure, because basically --- it has no teeth --- which also shows the disunity in our Federal government's failure to lead our country.

Quotes: New York Times

Last edited by Erno86; 03-07-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added a sentence
Old 03-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
I'll have to disagree with John McCain's tirade against blocking military commanders from sexual assault cases. I believe that McCain claimed that such a law would be detrimental to the leadership abilities of the commanders themselves, if such a law was passed.

Apparently...McCain's testimony and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina --- "It will not get us to the promised land of having fewer sexual assaults." --- and extreme pressure from the Pentagon --- swung the tide of votes against the measure. I'll have to agree with Ms. Gillibrand's supporter's, that say, "Because commander's, often know both the victims and the accused abusers, victims shy away from reporting abuse. Military commanders have not proven themselves able to deal with the issue."

The new legislation proposed --- "The Senate agreed, 100-0, which calls for a civilian review if a prosecutor and commander disagree over whether to litigate a sexual assault case." In my opinion...this new proposal is doomed to failure, because basically --- it has no teeth --- which also shows the disunity in our Federal government's failure to lead our country.

Quotes: New York Times
But I take it that you believe in your democrats that are leading the blockage right?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

but found a new pot stirer.

Nah...just bored...actually just read through some of the posts. They have given me a headache and bothered my stomach...such underlying disdain and hostility.

I have to keep reminding my self that I really do understand. That it is human nature to be fearful. When faced with the knowledge ppl can live and thrive, be productive and caring lovable humans, when they do not share in the same beliefs or life paths that you have grown up with and cling to . Ones that have been your only reality.
It is a fear that I can understand. To have some feeling that, some how other ppls successfully maneuvering life's roads differently than them, diminishes their own path. That successful thoughts other than their own, diminishes how they think, so they lash out.It's just human nature. It's fear.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Nah...just bored...actually just read through some of the posts. They have given me a headache and bothered my stomach...such underlying disdain and hostility.

I have to keep reminding my self that I really do understand. That it is human nature to be fearful. When faced with the knowledge ppl can live and thrive, be productive and caring lovable humans, when they do not share in the same beliefs or life paths that you have grown up with and cling to . Ones that have been your only reality.
It is a fear that I can understand. To have some feeling that, some how other ppls successfully maneuvering life's roads differently than them, diminishes their own path. That successful thoughts other than their own, diminishes how they think, so they lash out.It's just human nature. It's fear.
Sorry but your posts reveal a different story. No you don't understand fear. When faced with the fear that gays won't get special rights through the proper channels, you cheer on going outside the proper channels to force your beliefs on others. You can't respect anyone who doesn't agree with you.

We will try this once again but you keep changing the subject and trying to make this about me. Try to remain focus on the topics you choose to opine on but failed to back up when challenged.

What rights do gays not enjoy that I enjoy?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

LOL Oh you open a can of worms there now. This time I get to sit back and watch.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Here you go they do not enjoy the same legal state sanctioned ability to form a family unit under the eyes of the law in many states.

OMG you just may strangle your self twisting this one..Go!
Old 03-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Here you go they do not enjoy the same legal state sanctioned ability to form a family unit under the eyes of the law in many states.

OMG you just may strangle your self twisting this one..Go!
Sure they do. They have the exact same right as me. Exact same laws apply to both them and me. There is no exception there in the law singling out someone because they are gay. Please produce it if it's otherwise.

So let's try this again, what right do they not have that I have?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.