Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
She kind of looks Female. But with the Liberals you never know.
Thats the way to get votes. Alienate yet another group of voters.

More hatred will get you votes
Old 03-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
You are totally wrong. The old system was not working. Yo uare obviously not as close to it as I am. No company or country can survive with double digit and many times 20-30% annual increases in their insurance costs each year.

You just dont have the experience or knowledge to understand what it really is.

My company along with a huge percentage of employers are only impacted in the slightest way each year by the ACA. Actually it is reducing payouts so our costs (being self insured) will go down.

Congress, just like us will always provide health insurance and it will be above the standard minimum so it is irrelevant.

Since you know all about this, what is it that congress is exempt from?
The old system was working very well for those who could afford it, and ok for those who could not.

Medical Treatment boils down to what you can afford.

Some feel we are only entitled to the Medical Treatment you can afford.

Others feel everyone is entitled to medical Treatment no matter if they can afford it or not.

And that is the line that has been drawn. By both sides
Nontypical Buck

Why was he unbeatable?
Too many people both black and white, eager to elect the first black president.

An opportunity to make history.
Banned

Some day you have to volunteer a couple 100 or maybe a 1,000 hours to a campaign and you will realize what it takes to win an election. I think what is happening with most GOP in congress is that they don't care to win the overall election. They are happy fueling their base in states where they are a LOCK and not truly going outside the lines.

They can talk about religion, NRA, IRS, Defecits, anti-gay, anti-women, congressional voting obstructionism and get what they want, and that is to win back their spot in congress. All the while not truly caring that the USA needs their attention.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
The old system was working very well for those who could afford it, and ok for those who could not.

Medical Treatment boils down to what you can afford.

Some feel we are only entitled to the Medical Treatment you can afford.

Others feel everyone is entitled to medical Treatment no matter if they can afford it or not.

And that is the line that has been drawn. By both sides
I guess the wealthiest best country in the world can just allow those people to die in the streets or suffer.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

Thats the way to get votes. Alienate yet another group of voters.

More hatred will get you votes
No Hate, just an obsrvation.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
Too many people both black and white, eager to elect the first black president.

An opportunity to make history.
Not buying it.

The Dem's could have put anyone in there because they got 8 years of seeing what the alternative was.

Don't forget about Palin. An embarrassment to your party. Wink Wink.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Fork Horn

The funny thing about words, they can only be considered hateful if you allow them to be. I prefer to allow the ppl that type or speak the words to make that choice. To live with the thoughts behind them. After all, they are the ones that will be judged down the road... For God allows such things to creep to the front of ones brain as they creep closer to meeting him.One only needs to spend time with elderly ppl to know this to be true.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Not buying it.

The Dem's could have put anyone in there because they got 8 years of seeing what the alternative was.

Don't forget about Palin. An embarrassment to your party. Wink Wink.
Lol, of course using the federal government and their power to silence your opposition had nothing to do with it right? Let's not forget the rout you guys have actually taken. Republicans now control most governorships and legislatures, hands down. While you guys still attack Palin for what?, you might want to ask your guy how to spell "respect".
Old 03-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Dominant Buck

You are totally wrong. The old system was not working. Yo uare obviously not as close to it as I am. No company or country can survive with double digit and many times 20-30% annual increases in their insurance costs each year.

You just dont have the experience or knowledge to understand what it really is.

My company along with a huge percentage of employers are only impacted in the slightest way each year by the ACA. Actually it is reducing payouts so our costs (being self insured) will go down.

Congress, just like us will always provide health insurance and it will be above the standard minimum so it is irrelevant.

Since you know all about this, what is it that congress is exempt from?
Lol, even you guy has quit backing the bill. Aren't you aware he has unilaterally changed the law what 30 or so times? If its so good, why change it? If it was so good, why did my insurance almost double? If its so good, why are we going to be forced to bailout the insurance companies? If its so good, why are millions more uninsured today with millions more soon to be?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.