Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
why did I know you couldn't speak intelligent on this topic? Do you have anything of substance to add or just blabber?
and what was so intelligent by his comments? If you knew anything regarding the last 2 elections for the presidency, republicans failed because they put up 2 candidates that failed to fuel their base. They were middle of the road guys. The ones that could get the moderates. Lol, you can't win without your base.
FM I have not read the Article that started this thead. I remain confused about Fireing up the Base. They are Supposedly hard core Conservitives. Are you saying they did not get out and vote, for even a Moderate Republican. Just how Fired Up do you need to be to get out and vote againest a Democrat, Especially one like "O"Abysmal? I did not like Romney from The start, but when it came down to Voting for him, or not voteing at all, I voted for Romney. I sure as heck did not like Obama and felt not voting at all was as good as a vote for Obama.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
FM I have not read the Article that started this thead. I remain confused about Fireing up the Base. They are Supposedly hard core Conservitives. Are you saying they did not get out and vote, for even a Moderate Republican. Just how Fired Up do you need to be to get out and vote againest a Democrat, Especially one like "O"Abysmal? I did not like Romney from The start, but when it came down to Voting for him, or not voteing at all, I voted for Romney. I sure as heck did not like Obama and felt not voting at all was as good as a vote for Obama.
You tell me. When McCain lost, the studies showed millions of conservatives refused to vote for MCain, the democrat. When Romney lost, he couldn't even muster the same amount as McCain. If he had, he would be president. Many conservatives refuse to vote for these only ones that can win RINOs.

Btw, what happen the last time a conservative ran for the president?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

SSSHHHH don't let that out ...you'll destroy a couple ppls theoretical attacks...I'm having too much fun with them.

PS... my bad on miss understanding your post...
Old 03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
SSSHHHH don't let that out ...you'll destroy a couple ppls theoretical attacks...I'm having too much fun with them.

PS... my bad on miss understanding your post...
Humm, enjoying not being able to support your positions you have taken? What are you going for a participation trophy? Those everyone will get do you know?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Hey NW, why do you keep dodging this question:

Considering the fact that the old system worked for over 90% of the population, what was the justification of destroying that system?

Why don't you have the courage to try an answer it?

Here's another one:

If ObamaCare is so great then why did Congress exempt themselves from it and why won't Obama allow the bill to be implemented as written?
You are totally wrong. The old system was not working. Yo uare obviously not as close to it as I am. No company or country can survive with double digit and many times 20-30% annual increases in their insurance costs each year.

You just dont have the experience or knowledge to understand what it really is.

My company along with a huge percentage of employers are only impacted in the slightest way each year by the ACA. Actually it is reducing payouts so our costs (being self insured) will go down.

Congress, just like us will always provide health insurance and it will be above the standard minimum so it is irrelevant.

Since you know all about this, what is it that congress is exempt from?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
I'm convinced that we Republicans have done a poor job of picking candidates lately. I think Obama was essentially unbeatable in the first election. But I think a better Republican candidate might have preserved enough House seats to save us from Obamacare.

The nomination of Romney was unconscionable. A weakly pro-choice, weakly anti-gun, rich guy author of "Romneycare" was the best we could do?

That said, I'm not about to allow liberal Democrats to give me advice on who should be the Republican candidate.
Why was he unbeatable?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
Honestly, my impression of LBADG is that SHE is bright and also a female type person.
You must be a real charmer

"Female type person"

Wow, and the candidates are pandering for your vote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
You tell me. When McCain lost, the studies showed millions of conservatives refused to vote for MCain, the democrat. When Romney lost, he couldn't even muster the same amount as McCain. If he had, he would be president. Many conservatives refuse to vote for these only ones that can win RINOs.

Btw, what happen the last time a conservative ran for the president?
It just does not make sense to me. They complain so much about Obama but did not even go and vote for somthing just a little better. The base, the foundation, supporting structure, if they are not voting at all because the Republican is not Conservative enough, how do you figure they are going to get those middle of the road voters. Obama “is” President now because the man running against him was not Conservative enough and many Conservatives just plain did not vote. Had they voted they may not have had the guy they really wanted, but we would not have Obama. The base is shooting it’s self in the foot, and they are not even pulling the gun out of the holster before they fire.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
You must be a real charmer

"Female type person"

Wow, and the candidates are pandering for your vote
She kind of looks Female. But with the Liberals you never know.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
It just does not make sense to me. They complain so much about Obama but did not even go and vote for somthing just a little better. The base, the foundation, supporting structure, if they are not voting at all because the Republican is not Conservative enough, how do you figure they are going to get those middle of the road voters. Obama “is” President now because the man running against him was not Conservative enough and many Conservatives just plain did not vote. Had they voted they may not have had the guy they really wanted, but we would not have Obama. The base is shooting it’s self in the foot, and they are not even pulling the gun out of the holster before they fire.
Couldnt have said it better myself. This is why I said Christy made a brilliant speech yesterday. He gets it. Keep in mind that most of the so called conservatives who are probably on disability or SS(Welfare) dont get involved. They just bitc& about stuff and live a life of hatred and it goes on and on and on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.