Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Banned

I just can't see winning an election based upon this.

An enormous plan that the Right Doomed from day 1 that might turn out to be great for many and "saying" you will repeal it will win an election.

I would put this right with Guns, Religion and Gay marriage and really get your base out to the polls.

Can't put the defecit on the list because the GOP while in office has never done a darn thing for the defecit
Old 03-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I just can't see winning an election based upon this.

An enormous plan that the Right Doomed from day 1 that might turn out to be great for many and "saying" you will repeal it will win an election.
why not? It supposed to be the law of the land yet your guy has even quit defending it.
I would put this right with Guns, Religion and Gay marriage and really get your base out to the polls.
we aren't pushing these issues. It's your side. Where have you been?

Can't put the defecit on the list because the GOP while in office has never done a darn thing for the defecit
really, which party actually passed a constitutional amendment out of the Senate which limited spending to 18%? Which party defeated it in the house?

More importantly, why do you care? You don't care that your guy has run the highest deficits and will leave office creating more debt than everyone before him combined. You don't even have the bullocks to hold him to account for this. You're not honest enough with yourself.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 03-07-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Do you think that the Republicans are a shoe-in because of Obama's lack of leadership, schemes, and failed policies?
Let me tell you what the Democrats will be doing as the elections approach...They will first be slowly slinking away. Then trotting and as they trot away from him they will be yelling out the "changes " they will put into place to fix his failures. All the time counting on the usual shot to the foot Republicans have no problem missing. NeverWill you are so correct and it actually turns my stomach realizing they refuse to see it.
Lol, another example of an unprepared person. Can you list substance instead of blah blah blah? What changes have the Dems proposed other than to ignore the law all together? Please, what bill has been placed on the table?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey NW, why do you keep dodging this question:

Considering the fact that the old system worked for over 90% of the population, what was the justification of destroying that system?

Why don't you have the courage to try an answer it?

Here's another one:

If ObamaCare is so great then why did Congress exempt themselves from it and why won't Obama allow the bill to be implemented as written?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do you think that the Republicans are a shoe-in because of Obama's lack of leadership, schemes, and failed policies?
Let me tell you what the Democrats will be doing as the elections approach...They will first be slowly slinking away. Then trotting and as they trot away from him they will be yelling out the "changes " they will put into place to fix his failures. All the time counting on the usual shot to the foot Republicans have no problem missing. NeverWill you are so correct and it actually turns my stomach realizing they refuse to see it.
I'm convinced that we Republicans have done a poor job of picking candidates lately. I think Obama was essentially unbeatable in the first election. But I think a better Republican candidate might have preserved enough House seats to save us from Obamacare.

The nomination of Romney was unconscionable. A weakly pro-choice, weakly anti-gun, rich guy author of "Romneycare" was the best we could do?

That said, I'm not about to allow liberal Democrats to give me advice on who should be the Republican candidate.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

That's right you should always assume you know to whom your speaking when making such comments. You should then continue to be lead by the nose ring and follow party lines.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
I'm convinced that we Republicans have done a poor job of picking candidates lately. I think Obama was essentially unbeatable in the first election. But I think a better Republican candidate might have preserved enough House seats to save us from Obamacare.

The nomination of Romney was unconscionable. A weakly pro-choice, weakly anti-gun, rich guy author of "Romneycare" was the best we could do?

That said, I'm not about to allow liberal Democrats to give me advice on who should be the Republican candidate.
Did we really pick our candidate? We have several states that have open primaries. Primaries should be locked to party only.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's right you should always assume you know to whom your speaking when making such comments. You should then continue to be lead by the nose ring and follow party lines.
If you misunderstood, it's my fault. My comment about liberals was meant for and directed at the OP and his ilk in the media.

I gather from your posts that you are not a liberal or a vegan.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
If you misunderstood, it's my fault. My comment about liberals was meant for and directed at the OP and his ilk in the media.

I gather from your posts that you are not a liberal or a vegan.
Might want to put "bright" on the list of things he isn't as well.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Might want to put "bright" on the list of things he isn't as well.
Honestly, my impression of LBADG is that SHE is bright and also a female type person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.