Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 05:40 AM
  #11  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default

I wonder if the OP has actually bothered looking at other sources? I just found this:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Republicans voting with Gillibrand were Republican leader Mitch McConnell,...

Conservative Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Rand Paul of Kentucky backed her effort, while the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, Democratic Sen. Carl Levin of Michigan, opposed it...

Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., a West Point graduate who served in the 82nd Airborne Division as an infantry platoon leader and company commander. Reed said stripping commanders of the authority to discipline the troops would be "detrimental to the effectiveness of the force and common goal to reduce sexual assault."...
Funny how the OP tries to lay this at the feet of the Repubs isn't it? But then, he is an admitted liar so it doesn't surprise me any.
flags is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 05:40 AM
  #12  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uk8a...e_gdata_player


Sent from my iPad

This is substance Will
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 05:43 AM
  #13  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: northeast
Posts: 115
Default

So are you their "base?"....because I see that has worked for them the last few years...lol
LBADG is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 05:45 AM
  #14  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
So are you their "base?"....because I see that has worked for them the last few years...lol
Lol, seems some how I have personally picked the 2 middle of the road guys. Is that how it happened?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:02 AM
  #15  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,111
Default

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
So are you their "base?"....because I see that has worked for them the last few years...lol
Hit the nail on the head. Their base is shrinking as a % of the total vote and they will vote GOP even if Palin is the VP.

Rallying the base never wins elections. That is what Christy was so brilliantly talking about. He was separating himself from Cruz who was spewing that they would win on a defeat Obamacare vote.

I heard 4 million have signed up for it and it is going to take years and lots and lots of tweaking to get it right. Not sure how that is such a cause to win the next election.

All you have to do is read here and you can understand why they lose elections.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:14 AM
  #16  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I heard 4 million have signed up for it....
Hey Genius, did you see this headline this morning:

Obamacare Fails No.1 Goal: The Uninsured Aren't Signing Up

Or how about this one:

ObamaCare signing up few uninsured Americans, studies show

The people signing up, which by the way is 3,000,000 fewer than the spokeswoman for the entire fiasco anticipated, are not the so called "uninsured" this idiotic law was supposed to help! Those signing up are the ones that had insurance that OBozo and his Merry Band Of Junior Idiots got canceled so they have to sign up to be in compliance with this garbage law.

By the way, you never had the courage to attempt to answer a question I asked you a week ago: Considering the fact that the old system worked for over 90% of the population, what was the justification of destroying that system? Not one government run program operates at a 90% efficiency rating!

Do you have the courage today? Let's see....
flags is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:25 AM
  #17  
Giant Nontypical
 
jeepkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ****ifornia
Posts: 5,052
Default

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Hey Genius, did you see this headline this morning:

Obamacare Fails No.1 Goal: The Uninsured Aren't Signing Up

Or how about this one:

ObamaCare signing up few uninsured Americans, studies show

The people signing up, which by the way is 3,000,000 fewer than the spokeswoman for the entire fiasco anticipated, are not the so called "uninsured" this idiotic law was supposed to help! Those signing up are the ones that had insurance that OBozo and his Merry Band Of Junior Idiots got canceled so they have to sign up to be in compliance with this garbage law.

By the way, you never had the courage to attempt to answer a question I asked you a week ago: Considering the fact that the old system worked for over 90% of the population, what was the justification of destroying that system? Not one government run program operates at a 90% efficiency rating!

Do you have the courage today? Let's see....
Don't forget that overall there's more people who've had their insurance cancelled then have successfully signed up for Obamacare. So in the big picture there's MORE uninsured Americans now then ever before...
jeepkid is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:29 AM
  #18  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
Don't forget that overall there's more people who've had their insurance cancelled then have successfully signed up for Obamacare. So in the big picture there's MORE uninsured Americans now then ever before...
Believe me, I haven't forgotten that. Especially since my 72 year old mother had her policy cancelled because it didn't have maternity coverage! However, the OP does seem to ignore the point you're making.
flags is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:29 AM
  #19  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: northeast
Posts: 115
Default

Do you think that the Republicans are a shoe-in because of Obama's lack of leadership, schemes, and failed policies?
Let me tell you what the Democrats will be doing as the elections approach...They will first be slowly slinking away. Then trotting and as they trot away from him they will be yelling out the "changes " they will put into place to fix his failures. All the time counting on the usual shot to the foot Republicans have no problem missing. NeverWill you are so correct and it actually turns my stomach realizing they refuse to see it.

All you have to do is read here and you can understand why they lose elections.
LBADG is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 06:50 AM
  #20  
Giant Nontypical
 
jeepkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ****ifornia
Posts: 5,052
Default

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Believe me, I haven't forgotten that. Especially since my 72 year old mother had her policy cancelled because it didn't have maternity coverage! However, the OP does seem to ignore the point you're making.
LOL I didn't get cancelled for that but I do have to pay an extra like $4 a month for maternity coverage!! I guess they don't know that guys don't have the correct parts to need maternity care...
jeepkid is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.