Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Republicans Need a Champion >

Republicans Need a Champion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Republicans Need a Champion

Old 03-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Let's have some fun.

What major accomplishment did Hilary do while as Secretary of State?
What difference does it make!!! (pun intended)

The sad thing about my above comment is that it's the truth when it comes to the left... What were Obama's accomplishments before he was elected???
Old 03-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

bingo! hammer to head on that statement!
Old 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's have some fun.

What major accomplishment did Hilary do while as Secretary of State?

FM asked this question three pages ago and not one honest answer from a liberal yet......

What a surprise .....
Old 03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
FM asked this question three pages ago and not one honest answer from a liberal yet......

What a surprise .....
Depends on how you define honest.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
Depends on how you define honest.
I guess with the left honest is whatever they want it to be...

I still would like one of this boards liberals answer FM's question....
Old 03-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Here's my honest statement to both Flags and FM on the Jeanie Pero link I gave..
It would be a waste of both mine and your time for me to point out the qualifications and qualities I see in her to make the statement I did. I say this because, you have already judged any possible opinions I could give on her, and quite frankly any opinion I may give period, per your last several post. I found that putting out her name and a link would give you a opportunity to view and read /research on your own.
Then come to what ever conclusions you feel appropriate.

Now I will give an open forum apology to you for making the mistake of over estimating your ability to set aside what ever angst you have exhibited toward my opinions to make one of your own...my bad
Old 03-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Here's my honest statement to both Flags and FM on the Jeanie Pero link I gave..
It would be a waste of both mine and your time for me to point out the qualifications and qualities I see in her to make the statement I did. I say this because, you have already judged any possible opinions I could give on her, and quite frankly any opinion I may give period, per your last several post. I found that putting out her name and a link would give you a opportunity to view and read /research on your own.
Then come to what ever conclusions you feel appropriate.

Now I will give an open forum apology to you for making the mistake of over estimating your ability to set aside what ever angst you have exhibited toward my opinions to make one of your own...my bad
Huh, you slam us because you can't provide the answers and now are apppologiezing for us asking you the questions? I already knowcwho she is and see no wualifictions n why anyone would support her nomination. Then again, im not the one who did am i?

This isn't how this works. Why don't you try and grow up a little bit. Try believing in what you are posting. Because as it looks right now, you just post random thoughts that pop into your head. There is a medical definition that fits this personality. Lucky for you Obamacare will sell you the policy. Unlucky for you no doctors will accept your policy.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Hahahaha ......Deleted by CalHunter......lol

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-07-2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Rule # 2
Old 03-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Hahahaha ...If someone locked you in a closet...you'd have to pick a fight with your self to survive...lol
Another nice duck because you can't answer why she would make a good president. I will tr,y it again, why would she? What are her qualifications? I didn't put her name in the pot. She didn't put her name in the pot. You did, so why?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Huh, you slam us because you can't provide the answers and now are apppologiezing for us asking you the questions? I already knowcwho she is and see no wualifictions n why anyone would support her nomination. Then again, im not the one who did am i?

This isn't how this works. Why don't you try and grow up a little bit. Try believing in what you are posting. Because as it looks right now, you just post random thoughts that pop into your head. There is a medical definition that fits this personality. Lucky for you Obamacare will sell you the policy. Unlucky for you no doctors will accept your policy.
FM, you seem dangerously close to apoplexy over a few political comments made by LBADG. What's up anyway? Aren't we entitled to our own political opinions here?

I mean, I don't get upset and attack you when you tout Paul Ryan, who should be gagged and locked away in a closet until after the next five presidential elections. The man is political cyanide to the Republican Party. The Romney campaign was headed downhill from the beginning. The Ryan pick sent it over the cliff to be dashed to pieces on the rocks.

Yet when people mention his name I manage to remain calm and inscrutable. (Of course being inscrutable is in my Mongolian genes.)

May The Sheep Be With You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.