Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Republicans Need a Champion >

Republicans Need a Champion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Republicans Need a Champion

Old 03-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
No, it actually was very clear. I also didn't have to take too much time figuring out the type of poster that you are. IMO

There appears to be a mind set of a young Ali backed up with an Al Sharpton. Though I'm seeing more of a tired Tyson backed by a Rodney Dangerfield.
What are you talking about? You come here unprepared and instead of improving on yourself, you would rather go on the attack.

Take a chill pill, bone up on the topics and figure out how to better express yourself and defend your positions. When you do, please come back. I think you could add very good information to this forum in the future.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

Point proven...lol
BTW this should tweak you for a while....Here is who they should really be going after to run....

my bad that link did not work try this...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine

Last edited by LBADG; 03-07-2014 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Point proven...lol
BTW this should tweak you for a while....Here is who they should really be going after to run....

my bad that link did not work try this...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine
Again, you quickly change the subject but let's play along.

What are here qualifications?

Where does she stand on the budget?

Where does she stand in bringing the economy back to growing in this country?

What are her positions in dealing with Iran? Syria? Russia? China?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

If you want the answers to those questions than read and watch her...You sure your not a Democrat?..For you certainly seem to want to be spoon fed.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Dominant Buck

If you want the answers to those questions than read and watch her...You sure your not a Democrat?..For you certainly seem to want to be spoon fed.
No, you have just backed a person and now it seems you don't know her positions. You seem to have gone on the basis she shares the same sex as your for qualifications.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Isn't funny how the LIBs can go out a support a politician yet not be able to answer a single question as to their qualifications or the validity of their positions? That is exactly how we got the current resident of the Oval Office. No experience, no qualifications, no substantial position, no foreign policy, all records sealed etc...

Take away the skin color of the current resident and they can't give you a single principle worth voting for him on. If you take away the gender of Clinton, they also have nothing. LIBs are blatantly stupid!
Old 03-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Isn't funny how the LIBs can go out a support a politician yet not be able to answer a single question as to their qualifications or the validity of their positions? That is exactly how we got the current resident of the Oval Office. No experience, no qualifications, no substantial position, no foreign policy, all records sealed etc..
let's not forget beat their choice chosen candidate with all this claimed experience and perfect for the job who they are now once again replaying from the same book. They didn't even change any words around.

And we are suppose to take these folks serious?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Well I see one or both of you did not click the link and that whole Ali float like a butterfly and sting like a bee approach of yours FM...you just don't have the stuff to make it fly. Really you should try another approach.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Well I see one or both of you did not click the link and that whole Ali float like a butterfly and sting like a bee approach of yours FM...you just don't have the stuff to make it fly. Really you should try another approach.
No, I clicked on the link, I know who this gal is. It's obvious you don't. I'm not the one who endorsed her and now unable to say why. Yet, some how you go on to attack me for your failures.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why should I click on some inane video link from Fox News? Are you afraid to answer the questions of her qualifications in your own words? FM clearly asked you to list her qualifications, not to give a link. If you support her and think she would make a good President then say why you think that way.

I don't give a rip what Fox News says on some opinion video. I want to see what you say if you have the courage to say it. So far all you have done is dodge and weave without actually answering a question. So, take gender out of the equation and tell us why you support her.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.