Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights" >

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Old 03-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Remember, CA didn't just pass a law, they passed a constitutional amendment.
That's what we did here too. But the LGBT crowd is trying to get a federal judge to overturn it.

I have a feeling they will probably succeed.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog View Post
women are weaker and when the republic completely changes to some form of imperialism women and men will be at the mercy of the powerful.

What TF, That is an opinion held by you! not all. Men and weman are differant, in the way they go about things. Women are just as capible of rational reasoning as any man, the way they where raised plays a big role as to how they go about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/justic...court-martial/
It should scare you, but not of me. I will not bring upon men what will happen and will in the event of troubled times do what I believe is right. Many pray, should go here or there or do this or that, I see it as, it's not the destination, but what we do with the people we meet along the way. If God wills I will be a good Samaritan. No reason to fear me and if the rest of my life is like the bit before it, there will be no lack of people who depend upon me.

Your living in a time of great prosperity and your that scared? Prosperity is truly a tough thing to live with. You may quote me and look me up when the time comes.

You know what Jesus taught? You've read the book? If you have then you know how wrong the people were before Christ was born. What makes you think you know so much about Christ after he was born? I can say this with some certainty, presumption upon God is the original sin all men are born with. Of course you'd know that if you'd read the book.

JFYI I'm not republican, I'm a patriot.
Do what, People will be looking to you, depending on you? OK That scares me!

I will be looking you up/for when the Time Comes? OK, that scares me! You will the very last person I will be looking For!

“will in the event of troubled times do what I believe is right”. What “you” believe is right? That scares me!

“If you have then you know how wrong the people were before Christ was born”.

Yep that could be the reason Jesus was sent! Man can not judge other men!

“What makes you think you know so much about Christ after he was born?”

His words in the Bible, The Bible and the words of Jesus!

“I can say this with some certainty, presumption upon God is the original sin all men are born with.”

That is why Jesus was sent, no man could live up to the laws of God, and Jesus was sent to forgive those inadequacies of Man! You scare the heck out of me.

“JFYI I'm not republican, I'm a patriot”.

I don’t say this very often, but in this case, You a...Deleted by CalHunter...scares the heck/ crap out of me!

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-12-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Rule # 2
Old 03-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Typical Buck

Cal hunter, I see an issue with Nodogs Original post and the revised post.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

It should scare you, but not of me. I will not bring upon men what will happen and will in the event of troubled times do what I believe is right. Many pray, should go here or there or do this or that, I see it as, it's not the destination, but what we do with the people we meet along the way. If God wills I will be a good Samaritan. No reason to fear me and if the rest of my life is like the bit before it, there will be no lack of people who depend upon me.

Your living in a time of great prosperity and your that scared? Prosperity is truly a tough thing to live with. You may quote me and look me up when the time comes.

You know what Jesus taught? You've read the book? If you have then you know how wrong the people were before Christ was born. What makes you think you know so much about Christ after he was born? I can say this with some certainty, presumption upon God is the original sin all men are born with. Of course you'd know that if you'd read the book.

JFYI I'm not republican, I'm a patriot.
[QUOTE=nodog;4128004]It should scare you, but not of me. I will not bring upon men what will happen and will in the event of troubled times do what I believe is right. Many pray, should go here or there or do this or that, I see it as, it's not the destination, but what we do with the people we meet along the way. If God wills I will be a good Samaritan. No reason to fear me and if the rest of my life is like the bit before it, there will be no lack of people who depend upon me.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
Cal hunter, I see an issue with Nodogs Original post and the revised post.
Sorry my mistake, trying to look at to many post at once.
But still WTF!
Old 03-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
Do what, People will be looking to you, depending on you? OK That scares me!

I will be looking you up/for when the Time Comes? OK, that scares me! You will the very last person I will be looking For!

“will in the event of troubled times do what I believe is right”. What “you” believe is right? That scares me!

“If you have then you know how wrong the people were before Christ was born”.

Yep that could be the reason Jesus was sent! Man can not judge other men!

“What makes you think you know so much about Christ after he was born?”

His words in the Bible, The Bible and the words of Jesus!

“I can say this with some certainty, presumption upon God is the original sin all men are born with.”

That is why Jesus was sent, no man could live up to the laws of God, and Jesus was sent to forgive those inadequacies of Man! You scare the heck out of me.

“JFYI I'm not republican, I'm a patriot”.

I don’t say this very often, but in this case, You ...Deleted by CalHunter... scares the heck/ crap out of me!
Ever play poker, the net is like poker, you can tell how good a player is by their "tells". A nob is one who uses tells that anyone who's ever played can tell.

In your case you started off with a classic, puffed up chest claiming violence upon another if they ever did X to you. The second is claiming someone scares the crap out of you. From being so tough to being so scared, that's odd, but it sounds like you at least learned, your words can hang you and your welcome for that.

All added up, your bluffing.

...Deleted by CalHunter... You know why prosperity is a tough thing to live with? The Book has a man praying a simple pray that reflects the weaknesses of man and an attempt to avoid some of them.

"Do not give me so little that I might steal and do not give me so much that I might forget you". In these times of prosperity it is clear the people have forgotten their God and the Book as much as said we would.

...Deleted by CalHunter... I'm just a simple carpenter by trade, but there's always room for one more.

Stop being so scared and WHAT IS THAT SMELL?

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-12-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

At ease gentlemen. You can disagree all you want but no name calling.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

ckell,
I have logged back on for just one reason, to let you know that your apology both in PM and the open forum was truly not required. I actually did not understand the reasoning when I saw it. in the post. I will say you were very close in your thoughts, but will not elaborate further.
I signed off and will remain so after this, for a couple of reasons:

1) I made the mistake of posting in the political thread not knowing the prevailing winds. That is totally on me. I should have research that before giving an opinion.

2.) Having done the above, I realized some thing ,but did not want to assume anything. This led me to make several posts in different areas to see the the results. They sort of speak for themselves. In my own personal view

3) I then read through many post and observed what I found to be ..hhmm well lets call it drama , over, IMO ,rather innocent posts.

So, I wrote the one member that "friended" me and explained that I was choosing to just step back from the site. That I preferred not to say anything but just leave...had not been here that long anyways. Your open apology changed that because there was absolutely no need for it but it was greatly appreciated.

I have not stated the above as any sort of judgement on any persons nor this sight. It is merely a statement on my personal preferences, in being an active member, that is all.
I will again just sign off and walk away ...thank everyone who's posts I enjoyed and learned from and wish everyone the best in life and all their endeavors...
Old 03-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

That is obviously your personal decision and one that only you can make. FWIW, there are a few intense members who post on either side of an issue--It's who they are and how they post. Intensity usually requires speed in posting before the "moment" so to speak wears off or wanes. Posts made quickly often don't allow time for detecting, much less comprehending, nuances.

Posts made to win debates very often manage to offend or at minimum annoy the other person and then remove the possibility of actually persuading that person to consider a different viewpoint much less converting them. Contrary to what many people like to think (at least in their posts), there really aren't many (if any) 1-dimensional topics. Trying to discuss topics like they are 1-dimensional is great for debates but really doesn't educate or convert many people.

I'm sure you can see where this is going but if you want to focus on the few you get annoyed or offended by, you miss the opportunities of conversing with the many who don't offend or annoy you. Again, it's still your choice. Good luck and God speed in whatever decision you decide to make.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

had hoped this thread was done with.

Nodog, it will do little good to try and explain any thing to you. Never threated anyone, other than to say stay out of my face, Meaning really in my, face to face and in person and when ask to step back. No chest puffed out, just saying.

Fear causes one to be alert, watchful, of those may do harm, and weary of those who claim to do good while attempting to oppress others with their personnel beliefs. We have the right to defend ones self, with threat of force.

I fear people like Jim Jones, David Korish, how many did they kill in the name of God, and their fear of the Government.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.