Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights" >

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Old 03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Fork Horn

Let me make something very clear to those in this conversation...This is ME speaking of ME . It is not a refection on to any one else. Just a summary of ME

I have been blessed with a sight. It has allowed me to see clearly my relationship with what is a higher power for me. I understand the gifts that have been given me and my responsibilities to said. I understand my place in the world and everything in it. My realization of God lives with in me. It does not call out for me to read to understand the understand just is...It requires me to be the best human possible , to walk with open eyes and heart...some times that is difficult and We reflect on that as to improve it. My relation with God never leaves me and it challenges me at times. Fills my heart with over whelming joy and some times sadness, but never abandons me. When I say I understand it actually is true and heart felt. Though my sarcasm in the face of hostility is a flaw I work on...it's a tough one...so now you know from where I speak.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Let me make something very clear to those in this conversation...This is ME speaking of ME . It is not a refection on to any one else. Just a summary of ME

I have been blessed with a sight. It has allowed me to see clearly my relationship with what is a higher power for me. I understand the gifts that have been given me and my responsibilities to said. I understand my place in the world and everything in it. My realization of God lives with in me. It does not call out for me to read to understand the understand just is...It requires me to be the best human possible , to walk with open eyes and heart...some times that is difficult and We reflect on that as to improve it. My relation with God never leaves me and it challenges me at times. Fills my heart with over whelming joy and some times sadness, but never abandons me. When I say I understand it actually is true and heart felt. Though my sarcasm in the face of hostility is a flaw I work on...it's a tough one...so now you know from where I speak.
I can understand that. And You will find some hostilitiy here.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Really? Naaahhhh
Old 03-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Really? Naaahhhh
Guess that sarcasm isn't just when yer facing hostility

Couldn't help myself...
Old 03-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

LD ...That was friendly sarcasm. Thus the smiley and the Naaahhhhh..lol
Old 03-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Dominant Buck

fyi, feelings have no place in interpreting the constitution and limited government. Not everyone's feelings are the same and can change on a dime. It's why we are a nation that is supposed to be grounded in our founding document, the consitution and law. It's the only way to focus on everyone at once. The moment you try and narrow in to help one individual or group, you hurt everyone. Think about it!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

fyi, feelings have no place in interpreting the constitution and limited government. Not everyone's feelings are the same and can change on a dime. It's why we are a nation that is supposed to be grounded in our founding document, the consitution and law. It's the only way to focus on everyone at once. The moment you try and narrow in to help one individual or group, you hurt everyone. Think about it!
Will wonders never cease!!! i agree with FM-again!!!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

FM After this I will try to refrain from engaging in conversation with you. For you have demonstrated a lack of reading comprehension.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Dominant Buck

FM After this I will try to refrain from engaging in conversation with you. For you have demonstrated a lack of reading comprehension.
Omg, once again, instead of ingaging in conversation, you run and hide.

My post was only in response to yours but meant for many that come here like you. Don't get ticked off. Don't take it personally. It's not meant to be that way. I apologize. Take it as a challenge. You and not Will have it in you. Time will prove me right.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Will wonders never cease!!! i agree with FM-again!!!
Wow, falcon, thought I would never have that response from you. Thought you were gone forever. I thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.