Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights" >

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Prominent Republicans Support "Gay Rights"

Old 03-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
In the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, states: "That all men are created equal."
Lol, that's not the constitution, that's the founding document. You guys trashed that a long time ago when you began denying someone their liberty.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Let's try this again, what rights do I have and the gay man doesn't have?

It doesn't get any simpler form of a question than that.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

In the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, states: "That all men are created equal."
I have the right to my opinion about Gay. I do not hate them, I feel it is their Personnel right to be gay without the fear associated with it, and I try not to be judgmental of them. I understand most do not know why they are, and just have the feelings they do. I am non-threatening and that allows me to and I have had conversations with Gays on this subject. Most of those gays do not want that equal right, to be miserable in marriage. They will honestly tell you they do not believe gay marriage is right. But with so many against gay marriage also being homophobic and have other issues and laws in mind that the Gays fear. And as the old saying goes it is tough to remind yourself your main job is to drain the swamp when you are up to your arse in alligators. Many just want to live their lives, but being attacked from all sides, and you know one side could really hurt you, while the other does a lesser and different harm, you sure as heck are not going the cut your own throat. The number of Gays who want Gay marriage is a small percentage of the already small percentage of the world population, but over all majority of Gays, do not really want gay marriage. Just another thing to deal with.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I've always understood this to be an act of dominance, not a sexual act.

I've had dogs that have humped our other male dogs... They weren't trying to breed with them, they were exerting dominance. Don't know if they understand the "concept" of male/female, but they definitely know the difference.
Is that why Obama is trying to hump us all.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:01 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Let's try this again, what rights do I have and the gay man doesn't have?
Precisely. As you noted, they don't want equal rights--they want extra/special rights.

Animals can consent. The dead won't care one way or the other. Of course "underage" was just ignored. Regardless, that wasn't the point. If someone is just "born that way", who are you to impose on their desires, especially if it doesn't affect you directly?

By the way, the internet greatly reduces my "limitations". Guess what I found?

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Saint

To imply someone who likely never made any attempt to follow the catholic faith could become a saint is at best ignorant and at worst plain dishonest.

As for comparing shinto to the catholic faith...good luck trying to convince a catholic priest. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. Same goes for the little ruse...too funny...so much for credibility...
Old 03-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
I am still waiting for the disproving science on this . I also can not for the life of me understand how ppl with differences than yours threaten you. I
Are you talking to me? I'm not threatened and don't get that way easily, probably because I'm well read, believe I can learn something from anyone, plan to read a lot more and figure truth is the objective and has no time table regardless of how threatened I feel..

Let me guess, you've never sat down and just read the bible with an open mind. I've only ever come across one person over the years that did (6 times) and still claimed to be an atheist. I didn't bother to quantify his claim, but I did respect him for it, at least he tried and that's all anyone can ask for.

I haven't been threatened yet but I did grow up around a park I had no idea was a meeting place for (the correct word for gays). Looking back it can only be that God watched out for me there as I, a young boy was so intent on fishing the creek that ran through it. If it wasn't for other (the correct word for gays) coming by when they did the (correct word for gays) who pretended to be interested in fishing as they stood directly behind me, things might have turned out much worse and I would be probably banned from this forum already before you even came along. You see God was thinking of you too then.

Last edited by nodog; 03-07-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Next time, think before hitting enter.

For fun though are you agreeing we have a Creator? Are you saying women aren't?
Old 03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog View Post
Are you talking to me? I'm not threatened and don't get that way easily, probably because I'm well read, believe I can learn something from anyone, plan to read a lot more and figure truth is the objective and has no time table regardless of how threatened I feel..

Let me guess, you've never sat down and just read the bible with an open mind. I've only ever come across one person over the years that did (6 times) and still claimed to be an atheist. I didn't bother to quantify his claim, but I did respect him for it, at least he tried and that's all anyone can ask for.

I haven't been threatened yet but I did grow up around a park I had no idea was a meeting place for (the correct word for gays). Looking back it can only be that God watched out for me there as I, a young boy was so intent on fishing the creek that ran through it. If it wasn't for other (the correct word for gays) coming by when they did the (correct word for gays) who pretended to be interested in fishing as they stood directly behind me, things might have turned out much worse and I would be probably banned from this forum already before you even came along. You see God was thinking of you too then.
I Think you are talking and thinking about perverts, at the same time as Gays. Gays have for what ever reason a differant sexual orientation, but most are not perverts, and not all perverts are gay. And I can understand your, distrust maybe dislike or even hate for them. But what you describe, distrust of their standing behind you, is also known as fear.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

I was baptized then had my first Communion then confirmation into the Catholic church..I taught summer bible studies at the local Wesleyan Methodist church..as a youngster attended the Episcopalian services in town with a friend and I was married in the United Methodist church and taught Sunday school when our kids were young...ooopppss I forgot a stint in one of the largest Baptists churches in Orlando when I lived there.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

And nodog I fear Religous Zealots, and I fear you. And fear does not mean Someone running off, screaming and hiding like a sissy. Fear keeps us alive, if used right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.