Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Michelle Obama Chooses "Hanoi" Jane Fonda as Role Model >

Michelle Obama Chooses "Hanoi" Jane Fonda as Role Model

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Michelle Obama Chooses "Hanoi" Jane Fonda as Role Model

Old 01-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Michelle Obama Chooses "Hanoi" Jane Fonda as Role Model

In the January 27 issue of People Magazine, First Lady Michelle Obama cites Jane Fonda as a role model. "[And] there's Jane Fonda, a beautiful, engaged, politically savvy, sharp woman," Michelle Obama responded after being asked by People who she would someday want to look and live like.

That says a lot! No reference by the FIRST LADY as to what Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War! I do know that Jane Fonda is the most hated woman by Vietnam Vets, and as a Vietnam Vet, I am included in that statement.

My Mother (God Rest Her Soul) brought me up to respect people and to never hate anyone. Through life, I have tried to live by that rule, that was until Jane Fonda arrived on the scene.

Rather than rant and rave I will simply say this about Jane Fonda:
May she NOT Rest in Peace!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

It kind of explains a lot. I served in the Marines (no combat) and am not from the Vietnam era but I have pretty much the same opinion about Hanoi Jane. Michelle's statement is telling but I already didn't have a high opinion.

p.s. I don't read People magazine so thanks for passing that along.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

As an American who didn't serve and has had 3 uncles in Nam, I hold all you who served in the highest honor, God bless you all. And as I go to my uncle Jerry's (Roughton) funeral this weekend, who was a solder that served in Vietnam. I send the Big Middle Finger to those FN B!+€#es on his behalf! FU Obama's and the boat you road in on.

Last edited by Rob1969; 01-22-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I served three years in the Army Veterinary Corp during View Nam, but ended up staying here in the states my entire tour. I know the feelings of many regarding Fonda and I lost any respect for her after she pulled that stunt. It's very telling if MO holds her in high regard and it doesn't surprise me one dam bit! Yep, as far as I'm concerned may she, BO, and Jane NOT rest in peace!!!
Old 01-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well in truth I can see why she would want to" look and live like her".After all she was pretty and married rich and ended up being rich.Have you seen Michelle lately?I still hate Hanoi Jane and will never forgive her for being a traitor to this country.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

I'm sorry I have to post again! Here is 2 more middle fingers for Hanoi Jane and Hanoi Michelle!
Old 01-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob1969 View Post
I'm sorry I have to post again! Here is 2 more middle fingers for Hanoi Jane and Hanoi Michelle!
X2 from me
Old 01-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hanoi Jane is a communist....now wonder Moochelle see her as a role model....
Old 01-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, Vain Fondle is a fine role model for the first lady.