Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Thank You Ted Cruz .... >

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Old 09-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thank You Ted Cruz ....

As of 10:41am today Ted Cruz has been filibustering for 20 hours to try and stop obamacare and save the American people from this train wreck....

Ted Cruz would make a very good conservative President

Thank You Again Ted Cruz ....
Old 09-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

He even read Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham."

http://news.msn.com/videos?videoid=b...1-f023797d4465
Old 09-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

20 hours, with no bathroom breaks allowed. Depends?
Old 09-25-2013, 09:10 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Gotta be. Maybe a catheter--there's a "female" type, rather than the typical "male" type, that is much easier and less uncomfortable to install and should work in a situation like that. For the other...eat a lot of gov't cheese before the speech?

Either way, he's getting attention for the cause. Good for him!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

And the rest of the Republicans are still badgering him to relent. What a bunch of cowards.
Good for Cruz, he would get my vote for higher office.

Yesterday, Hannity tried to call the Congressional switch board on his show. He got the all circuits are busy message. WHile he was trying to get people to call their Senators.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

My letter to our other Senator this morning:

Dear Senator Cornyn,

In March of 1836, Col. Travis drew a line in the dirt at the Alamo, and the rest is history.
Thank God for the men who stood with Travis.

Sen. Cornyn, we sure could use you right now. I know it takes courage. It's easy to say things when the immediacy of your decision is not so pressing but what good is all that if you don't follow through now?

Please be a worthy Texan Sen. Cornyn. You can redeem yourself for not standing with Sen. Cruz by taking the lead to turn the Republican leadership. Please take this stand! We need you before we can put the pressure on Red state Democrats.

Sen. Cornyn. You are in the unique position to lead the establishment in Washington.
Please be that statesman. Please be a Texan first.
You can be sure Texas is plugged into this fight.
There are thousands of Texans who will lend you a long rifle.

Thanks,
Mr. and Mrs.
David C. Davis
Kountze, Texas
C. Davis
Old 09-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Banned

What a complete total waste of time all the while knowing what the outcome would be.

I wish he and others would put that much effort into moving forward and not just worrying about being elected and having those like you guys vote for him.

I sure hope he loses big come re-election. That will remind him that he was sent to washington to do something for the good, not just to read nursery rhymes
Old 09-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
My letter to our other Senator this morning:

C. Davis
300 million people in the country. Sure glad to see that 1000's of texans will give him a rifle.

How stupid!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
300 million people in the country. Sure glad to see that 1000's of texans will give him a rifle.

How stupid!
I didn't expect you to understand it.
You are dumber than a broken hammer.

C. Davis
Old 09-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
What a complete total waste of time all the while knowing what the outcome would be.

I wish he and others would put that much effort into moving forward and not just worrying about being elected and having those like you guys vote for him.

I sure hope he loses big come re-election. That will remind him that he was sent to washington to do something for the good, not just to read nursery rhymes
Too bad it did not have the same merit ass all the unbinding resolutions the Senate passed in 2007. Spent days up on days cheerleading to each other, all the while tabling bills that needed to be voted on. Tabled Bush's 14 attempts to rein in Freddy and Fanny, as well as s bill 109 that would have saved the housing industry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.