Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Thank You Ted Cruz .... >

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Old 09-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
You'll get your death panels and a higher price under obamacare ....
Obamacare is a joke on the American taxpayer....
The prices I am seeing quoted on the news are Significantly less than what I am paying for my employees plan. Hard to tell exactly but it looks like they will fall in the range of 40% less than blue cross.

To my company that could mean about a $700,000 savings if we went that route.

Death panels- I think it should be left up to the family. But I think that when the time comes that insurance should not cover it and the family should have to pay for it out of their own pockets. You will see how quickly opinions change when it costs you a $100,000 a week to extend life a couple weeks. Lord knows the premiums that were paid in the past wont cover the last 30 days of most peoples lives.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
You'll get your death panels and a higher price under obamacare ....
Obamacare is a joke on the American taxpayer....
What is your background to form such an opinion that Obamacare is a joke on the american people.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:20 AM
Spike

LOL Winning the next election??????? What are you talking about?????? It doesn't matter who wins the next election!!!! They are all the same. Period. And where does it say in OUR Constitution where the government is supposed to take care of the people’s health care???? Please tell me that....... O you can't. I'll be damn. Any other points you would like to bring up sir?

Holy Bat *&%#. Death panels??? And who sir is going to be making that decision? Hitler? O wait he's dead. Maybe Obama. If everyone took care of their own health concerns it wouldn't cost your business a thing. Think outside the box. Look at what documents that made this country say, and if you don't like freedom, please don't try and change this nation, there are plenty of country's you can move too that already have socialized medicine, move to one of those. Some of us around here still think everyone should take responsibility for one’s self. Not many but a few.

Wow......Death Panels.

DanMorgan

Last edited by DanMorgan; 09-26-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Certainly not willing to fight for the stupidity of providing health insurance people who cant afford it.

Difference is only color. Hmmmmm Spoken like a person who doesnt give a dam about america and what it stands for, instead all you care about is winning the next election.
What the heck you talking about. Most of the people choose not to buy insurance. Aint my dang problem they cant prioritize their bills in accordance to what really matters.
Dominant Buck

I think you missed my point. Grandstanding doesn't help matters whatsoever.

I think Obamacare is an unknown. I can tell you that it will allow people to buy more affordable healthcare coverage.

The problem is the cost of healthcare, not insurance.

Our large claims are through the roof here and again we will claims of 125% of premiums paid. No chance on our insurance going anywhere but way up.

I just cant believe that the Rep's will shut down the government for something that they say will affect so few. Just to get reelected again.
Premiums have gone up all over the place. Byou line that your insurance has gone down is complete BS. If its gone down, you have dropped coverage you once offered your employees. There isn't any other way around that fact.

So you claim throwing another level of management,vwhich is what Obamacare is, will reduce costs? It hasn't happened yet. Also, for the record, the federal government is the one who sets the rates anyway.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

The prices I am seeing quoted on the news are Significantly less than what I am paying for my employees plan. Hard to tell exactly but it looks like they will fall in the range of 40% less than blue cross.

To my company that could mean about a $700,000 savings if we went that route.

Death panels- I think it should be left up to the family. But I think that when the time comes that insurance should not cover it and the family should have to pay for it out of their own pockets. You will see how quickly opinions change when it costs you a $100,000 a week to extend life a couple weeks. Lord knows the premiums that were paid in the past wont cover the last 30 days of most peoples lives.
Link the plans, all i have seen are prices for bronze and gold no info. While much lower for an individual but if those prices are stacked per person in household then it exceeds what i pay in blue cross at this time. I also havent seen crap about deductibles, co-pays, premium family caps. Your willing to say ok im switching and you still dont even know what your getting. Yeah hey join this program we have a 4000 dollar deductible, $75 co-pay, anything exceeding your family or individual maximum comes at a 50/50 cost. Yay sounds real nice until you get fooled for not looking at the quality of what your getting and only focusing on the dollar. Sounds real good as well when your shackling the next few generations into paying the outstanding costs of these programs.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Let's also remind folks around here Willoa of your position regarding healthcare for your employees. You said, if an employee happens to get sick and require any major medical care, you want them the heck off your policy. Remember that post? It's the same position your democrats are taking with regards to death panels.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Premiums have gone up all over the place. Byou line that your insurance has gone down is complete BS. If its gone down, you have dropped coverage you once offered your employees. There isn't any other way around that fact.

So you claim throwing another level of management,vwhich is what Obamacare is, will reduce costs? It hasn't happened yet. Also, for the record, the federal government is the one who sets the rates anyway.
I never said our premiums went down. If we went to the exchanges we could buy insurance a lot cheaper than through Blue Cross.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Dominant Buck

I never said our premiums went down. If we went to the exchanges we could buy insurance a lot cheaper than through Blue Cross.
Omg, I love the ducking and diving BS.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

What is your background to form such an opinion that Obamacare is a joke on the american people.
My background is that I'm a common sense taxpayer that sees things as they are.....

Answer this NW ..... If obamacare is as good as KING obama says it is then why doesn't him and his family and congress have it....?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.