Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Thank You Ted Cruz .... >

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Thank You Ted Cruz ....

Old 09-25-2013, 11:19 AM
  #11  
Dominant Buck
 
burniegoeasily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: land of the Lilliputians, In the state of insanity
Posts: 26,274
Default

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I didn't expect you to understand it.
You are dumber than a broken hammer.

C. Davis
Please be nice. Even my broken hammers are much more intelligent.
burniegoeasily is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 11:22 AM
  #12  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,041
Default

I've been on my Senator for weeks now. He is getting sick of hearing from me. This country is finished if this entittlement takes place. We can't afford the entitlements we have already and now they are piling on trillions more?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 11:24 AM
  #13  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,419
Default

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
Too bad it did not have the same merit ass all the unbinding resolutions the Senate passed in 2007. Spent days up on days cheerleading to each other, all the while tabling bills that needed to be voted on. Tabled Bush's 14 attempts to rein in Freddy and Fanny, as well as s bill 109 that would have saved the housing industry.
You were fooled again into the cause and not actual outcome.

He did that so some would rally behind him and wave their swords and flags, all the while it was a total waste of time since he knew once he stopped the process would move forward.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 11:28 AM
  #14  
Nontypical Buck
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 4,543
Default

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
Please be nice. Even my broken hammers are much more intelligent.
Sorry Burnie.
The pickings get thin when you get that far out on the spectrum.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 09-25-2013 at 12:09 PM.
C. Davis is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 07:58 PM
  #15  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,041
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
You were fooled again into the cause and not actual outcome.

He did that so some would rally behind him and wave their swords and flags, all the while it was a total waste of time since he knew once he stopped the process would move forward.
Is it safe to say Willpa, you fulling support Obamacare?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 09-26-2013, 05:44 AM
  #16  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,419
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Is it safe to say Willpa, you fulling support Obamacare?
I think you missed my point. Grandstanding doesn't help matters whatsoever.

I think Obamacare is an unknown. I can tell you that it will allow people to buy more affordable healthcare coverage.

The problem is the cost of healthcare, not insurance.

Our large claims are through the roof here and again we will claims of 125% of premiums paid. No chance on our insurance going anywhere but way up.

I just cant believe that the Rep's will shut down the government for something that they say will affect so few. Just to get reelected again.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM
  #17  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,419
Default

We need more death panels and higher deductibles along with more control over pricing. The cost is the problem and until it gets under control this is all a joke.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 09-26-2013, 05:51 AM
  #18  
Spike
 
DanMorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 49
Default

You know the only difference between the Democrats’ and the Republicans is? Color!!!!

One's Red the other is Blue.

Get your stuff together boys. It's coming.
Are you willing to be the 3 percent? What are you willing to fight for? Just some questions to get you thinking.

DanMorgan
DanMorgan is offline  
Old 09-26-2013, 05:54 AM
  #19  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,661
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
We need more death panels and higher deductibles along with more control over pricing. The cost is the problem and until it gets under control this is all a joke.
You'll get your death panels and a higher price under obamacare ....
Obamacare is a joke on the American taxpayer....
brewman555 is offline  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:04 AM
  #20  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,419
Default

Originally Posted by DanMorgan View Post
You know the only difference between the Democrats’ and the Republicans is? Color!!!!

One's Red the other is Blue.

Get your stuff together boys. It's coming.
Are you willing to be the 3 percent? What are you willing to fight for? Just some questions to get you thinking.

DanMorgan
Certainly not willing to fight for the stupidity of providing health insurance people who cant afford it.

Difference is only color. Hmmmmm Spoken like a person who doesnt give a dam about america and what it stands for, instead all you care about is winning the next election.
NeverWill is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.