Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated >

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 08-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Banned

Default George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

By Dog Gone on 07/25/2013

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/geo...to-be-a-fraud/
Old 08-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

I looked through some of the links from the story you linked. The author tends to make sweeping statements as conclusions with no evidence or even individual facts offered to support such conclusions. Kind of like you in that he (or she) has an apparent axe to grind and tends to offer conclusions instead of facts so a reader can make their won decision or be persuaded by facts.

I'll admit I was curious about Zimmerman's timing/luck and would like to see a little more proof other than the majority of the media simply copying the first news agency's skimpy paragraph with little to no information, let alone corroboration.

If the cop in the linked story is truly playing games like that, he should be disciplined and possibly fired. You don't play political games with people's safety.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

other than the majority of the media simply copying the first news agency's skimpy paragraph with little to no information, let alone corroboration.
Cal, that's how this whole incident seems to have been blown out of proportion in the first place. (The shooting of Trayvon, not this accident)

NBC's Today Show reported a false/edited version of what should have been facts, and just about every other news agency out there ran with NBC's initial report without bothering to verify any facts themselves.

This isn't a new New's phenomena, but in today's connected world it has a much more far reaching impact.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

This guy is a "drive by poster".He'll never answer questions.Remember to him,the Government is always watching him,the Boston bombings were carried out by the Government,and drones circle his house laying down chem-trails.Hard to take seriously.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman View Post
This guy is a "drive by poster".He'll never answer questions.Remember to him,the Government is always watching him,the Boston bombings were carried out by the Government,and drones circle his house laying down chem-trails.Hard to take seriously.
the gov't does more watching of us than it ought to, and far more than we should tolerate.

sheep. baaaah

that said... it'll be a problem if it turns out that Z to the Rescue was a fraud. I know that the gun-grabbers & their pals are dearly hoping it is a fraud... and if it's not, they'll say it is anyhow.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Of coarse I think the government is watching way to much(especially this one),but I don't think they are hiding out in the woods across the street watching my house.Katsung does.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I seem to remember a post from kat- saying his wife was working for the gov(was trying to poison him with fish or soup?( am I wrong kat? ? Fish with eye spy camaras?- something about some far far away planets to? Hard to keep track don't read his posts much but hes been at it for yrs...

Do you work for N korea Kat or someone closer bylol ?- but anyways yer sure a busy guy....( on a mission?

Page 1

3,760 resultsAny time
AllPast 24 hoursPast weekPast month
Old 08-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

It appears he is widely known on MANY forums for doing the same thing he does here.

http://forums.utsandiego.com/showthread.php?t=122947

He apparently lives in San Jose. He was busted for trafficking marijuana some years back, and I seem to recall that he lost his house, perhaps as a direct result of that bust. I'm sure all that contributed greatly to fueling his paranoia and tendency to see conspiracies by the feds. He certainly believes that the feds have some very profound reason for persecuting him.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-evidence.html

Its all about him
http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...aniacs/2494519

This was an intentional weapon proliferation in Mexico. The purpose was to turn Mexico into a killing field to prevent Kat Sung to enter Mexico. Kat Sung was denied to enter Canada in October 2009

http://www.politicalforum.com/blogs/katsung47/

In 1991, because an acquaintance was arrested for drug smuggling, I was under surveillance by law enforcement agent. They used isotope money as tracer which hurt my health badly. After I complained this I found I was frequently under microwave radiation which cooked my blood, solidified them to form clog, ...
And it goes on and on and on and on and on with just a simple Google search.

This is the best solution i have found but it does not stop him from habitually bumping his posts....... This message is hidden because katsung47 is on your ignore list.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-05-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

North Korea I doubt,he always seems to be covering for the terrorist,I would say the"Muslim Brotherhood".
Which could explain why he feels the Government is always watching,in his case I hope so.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

There are a lot of diffent terrorist groups in the world- covered for & backed by -supplied/armed( trained etc etc many diffent countrys( and other like groups(that have - anti US/anti western intrests)- nkorea would just be one of them-(possibilitys-( one of many)...(innerconnected one might say)
( just a quick pull up of a story on my part- as a example)

This one story downplays the commie chinese & the ruski roles in it all & only lists some of the terrorist groups( or countrys that help various terrorists groups) involed imo.

The various medias etc also downplays the rol-e iran ,Syria, nkorea & the commies(Russia& china) etc role in these things to( but that dosnt really mean- I think that they all work for these groups or countrys directly... ( this story is also a example of that imo)

http://www.policymic.com/articles/31775/is-the-new-axis-of-evil-syria-iran-and-north-korea/425891
NKorea’s Weapon Deals: Middle East, Cuba, Africa, Burma
North Korea has a long history of aggressively buying, marketing and selling arms around the world, especially in developing countries in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. Much of that business was in sales of short- and medium-range missiles ...

GM54
And it goes on and on and on and on and on with just a simple Google search.

This is the best solution i have found but it does not stop him from habitually bumping his posts....... This message is hidden because katsung47 is on your ignore list.
Yep I noticed that lol- im not sure how to do the msg thing but its ok- but thanks for that tip just in case I want to someday. ( I just tend to greatly overlook most of what kat has to say- seems to work ok for the most part for me)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.