Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated >

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

Old 08-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Btw kat- ya can maybe get a permit etc here for those eyes in the sky?( but dont take my word on any of it- including how legal it all is - good chance it will be taking your picture if & when ya bag one? )

Voters in Colorado town to decide fate of drone-hunting proposal

FILE: The small Colorado town of Deer Trail may offer a reward for hunters to use federal drones for target practice.Reuters A small Colorado town's proposal to create drone-hunting licenses and offer bounties for shooting …FOX News · 2 hours ago
Colorado Town To Issue Drone-Hunting Licenses?
FOX News

Colorado Ordinance Would Legalize Shooting Down US Drones
Opposing Views

In-depth coverage

Ordinance Would Allow For Drone Hunting In Deer Trail

DEER TRAIL, Colo. (CBS4) – A tiny town in Colorado’s Eastern Plains is declaring war on drones. The town of Deer Trail plans to begin issuing drone hunting licenses if a controversial ordinance passes Tuesday …denver.cbslocal.com · 1 day ago