Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Not guilty!!!! >

Not guilty!!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Not guilty!!!!

Old 07-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

The first thing I would do if I were George is reassess my arsenal.

C. Davis
Old 07-14-2013, 02:42 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter View Post
Justice for all law abiding Americans. Now the race baiters will be out in full force swinging with both hands.
I have felt all along that "they" would riot regardless of the verdict. "They" still don't understand that "they" are the victims(?) of "they're" own doing. "They" have brought society's scorn upon "them" because of "their" own actions - past and present. "They" themselves are the cause of this so-called racial divide. Victims(?) of social injustice? I think not - at least not in this day and age. "They" brought it on themselves. "They" are the only ones who can change that fact.

"Profiling"? WTH does that really mean? I can remember when that was only a term used by the FBI psycho gurus. If it looks, walks and talks like one - it usually is.

With all that in mind . . .

Ammo? check
Weapons cleaned and ready? check
Ammo? double check

"Extremist" thinking? No - just realistic.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

An innocent man was found not guilty ....... The decision was equal justice NOT social justice .... The court system worked as it should have....it was blind to all but the facts...
And that's a good thing.....
Old 07-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Typical Buck

The state should immediately return George's 9mm to him. They should apologize, too, but that'll never happen.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:30 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I guess there's no real need for analysis here. I hate to admit that I came to a conclusion without all the "facts" that the jury heard. But it was clear to me from the beginning that Zimmerman acted in panicked self-defense.

And the fact that the police found no reason to arrest him and the local prosecutor found no reason to bring charges made that a lock as far as I'm concerned.

The gutless governor had to appoint a special prosecutor to satisfy the media race pimps.

We went to bed as soon as we got home last night and didn't find out about the verdict until this morning. My husband says this verdict is the kind of thing that makes him proud to be a lawyer.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
The first thing I would do if I were George is reassess my arsenal.

C. Davis
Yup...

The "race baiters" are out in full force from what I understand. Be prepared everyone, be prepared. That's all I'm sayin'....
Old 07-14-2013, 04:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

here is what a friend of mine from florida posted on another forum

whats really sad, is this whole thing is going to lead to a lot more stupid violence, and more people being killed, because of a few people that insist on making everything racial....a white/hispanic...what the heck does that mean...why not just a stupid man????trayvon was not an innocent KID.....he had drug and behavior issues...thats why he was living with his dad, who needs to share a lot of the blame, for not knowing where his problem 17 year old minor son was at 200 am....he was high when he was shot, and you will never hear it, but was also carrying drugs also...zimmerman is a wound up want to be cop...who should have waited on the cops...instead of going home, trayvon backtracked....why???? must not have been too afraid...what a waste...both of these people have lost their lives either way...and we are on here arguing about whos fault it was....when the real truth, is they both were to blame....and we are not men enough to admit it....zimmerman will pay his price regardless of the verdict...one of my best friends lost his son to drugs...shot by a dealer, who just happened to be black...was it racial...nope....it was just a waste of two young lives....very sad....
Old 07-14-2013, 04:54 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I feel sorry for the city folk. "king" smear bullshizz, or whatever he calls himself, would never dare show his face in these parts. There's a MLK rally or something like that once in a blue moon in town, but it's peaceful. Before some smart-aleck chimes in, there are no klan rallies either. We don't play like that, regardless of what you may have seen on t.v. or at the movies.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:08 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

But it was clear to me from the beginning that Zimmerman acted in panicked self-defense.
I obviously don't know all the details of the conflict, but based on what I do know I think Zimmerman showed great restraint.

He was attacked, but it appears he didn't draw his weapon until after he's suffered a notable amount of bodily harm, including a broken nose and lacerated head. Then, even with a semi-auto, he only fired once. To me that was showing great restraint and an unwillingness to use his weapon except as a last resort.

I agree about the governor. Hopefully he'll be thrown out on his ear come election time. As an experienced politician, he should know there is no satisfying the race baiters. He just wanted to act like he was doing something. If he's shut up and let the law do it's job, I don't think this would have become nearly the story it did.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

My husband tells me there used to be a KKK group around here, based in Charlotte. (Accent on the second syllable.) There's a rumor they moved to Fowlerville or Howell, but they seem to have faded away.

Maybe having to wear sheets made in Sri Lanka put them off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.