Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Zimmerman jury instructions >

Zimmerman jury instructions

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Zimmerman jury instructions

Old 07-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

(3) First, at the time [he / she] acted, the defendant must have honestly and reasonably believed that [he / she] was in danger of being [killed / seriously injured / sexually assaulted] . If the defendant’s belief was honest and reasonable, [he / she] could act immediately to defend [himself / herself] even if it turned out later that [he / she] was wrong about how much danger [he / she] was in.
Well if someone was on top of me repeatedly bashing my head on to concrete I would be in fear for my life.

-------------------
Given that this is an all female jury I guess we cannot have a hung jury...
Old 07-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

He is guilty as hell, following that guy after told not too on the phone. The jury question today on manslaughter is a preamp to a manslaughter charge, why would a jurror ask back to the court for such? . He deserves worse. As far as I'm concerned, if someone follows me, ....after a bit, I will stop and confront them. We know this is the case, because he spoke the incident on phone, step by step.He blew it, and now will pay the piper.

Last edited by stormyday395; 07-13-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
He is guilty as hell, following that guy after told not too on the phone. The jury question today on manslaughter is a preamp to a manslaughter charge, why would a jurror ask back to the court for such? . He deserves worse. As far as I'm concerned, if someone follows me, ....after a bit, I will stop and confront them. We know this is the case, because he spoke the incident on phone, step by step.He blew it, and now will pay the piper.
Really, is it illegal to follow, watch and observe?
Old 07-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Really, is it illegal to follow, watch and observe?
no, but when told by the police not to, then it's pretty obvious the order.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Dominant Buck

no, but when told by the police not to, then it's pretty obvious the order.
When did the police say not to follow? When the 911 operator said not to follow he said OK and headed back to his car. I'm perplexed because I understand the police didn't get involved until much later. However, as you pointed out, following isn't illegal.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

He is guilty as hell
What no reasonable doubt?
He deserves worse. As far as I'm concerned, if someone follows me, ....after a bit, I will stop and confront them.
Does that mean you'll cold-cock 'em, and then proceed to beat the hell out of them? For following you?
Old 07-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
When did the police say not to follow? When the 911 operator said not to follow he said OK and headed back to his car. I'm perplexed because I understand the police didn't get involved until much later. However, as you pointed out, following isn't illegal.
when you call 911 it is the police, you can call it an operator or what ever you want, but a direct order was given. Also, stalking is illegal, ans armed stalking is even more illegal. Also, what he said before his stalk, is even worse.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Dominant Buck

when you call 911 it is the police, you can call it an operator or what ever you want, but a direct order was given. Also, stalking is illegal, ans armed stalking is even more illegal. Also, what he said before his stalk, is even worse.
Huh, you're reaching big time now. 911 operators are far from police. What police training do they go thru? Do they all go through the police academy? Seriously? Again, when the 911 operator said, we don't need you to do that, what was George's response?

Stalking is illegal, however, isn't a court responsible to determine when a person is "stalking" someone and then hands down a court order to remain x amount of feet away?

A neighborhood watch does just that, watches and observes which is all the evidence on the table. Why didn't try on run home if he felt threatened?
Old 07-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have you been watching this case at all???

It has been long since established that the operator has no authority to tell him to stop following Martin, which the operator didn't even do. The operator told Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that"(follow Martin) to which Zimmerman complied. No order was given by anyone. If you don't know your facts, you might consider just making them up...Right???

BTW, what did he say before this so called "stalk??? What are you going to make up for this one???

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-13-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Does that mean you'll cold-cock 'em, and then proceed to beat the hell out of them? For following you?
yes, I have the right, because zimmeran had already explained his intent with his slurs.

Stalking is illegal, however, isn't a court responsible to determine when a person is "stalking"
Yes, and now they are doing just that.

It has been long since established that the operator has no authority to tell him to stop following Martin, which the operator didn't even do. The operator told Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that"(follow Martin) to which Zimmerman complied. No order was given by anyone
An order did not need to be given, its up to the citizen to know the law. Also, zimmerman did not stop, he continued and killed the boy. You need to read up on your stalking laws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.