Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Nugent running for President >

Nugent running for President

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Nugent running for President

Old 07-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Nugent running for President

News says Ted seriously considering running- lets hear what you think !
Old 07-09-2013, 02:04 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

He's at least as qualified as bho.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Uhhh, no thanks.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

With all the supposed "skeletons" in his closet, his opponents would have a field day with him.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Big John View Post
With all the supposed "skeletons" in his closet, his opponents would have a field day with him.
What skeleton's, he had an affair? That's resume enhancement for the democrats out there.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
What skeleton's, he had an affair? That's resume enhancement for the democrats out there.
Not just an affair, best estimates is 7 children with 5 women and only 2 marriages..... some say 9 children which is found by using a search. A long court battle about his refusing to pay support when the child was found to be his... The rather long "story" about his draft dodging, which he confirms. Plus one of his first videos, in which he shoots at everything that moves , with a bow, at extremely long distances , with the animals walking and running... many running off to die. We will not mention he admitted to using cocaine on many occasions, even on his draft physical day. These are just a few of the skeletons in the closet.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Big John View Post
Not just an affair, best estimates is 7 children with 5 women and only 2 marriages..... some say 9 children which is found by using a search. A long court battle about his refusing to pay support when the child was found to be his... The rather long "story" about his draft dodging, which he confirms. Plus one of his first videos, in which he shoots at everything that moves , with a bow, at extremely long distances , with the animals walking and running... many running off to die. We will not mention he admitted to using cocaine on many occasions, even on his draft physical day. These are just a few of the skeletons in the closet.
Really? Looks like you got all this from "rumors are us". The draft dodging I know is false. I tacked that rumor down. The cocaine is a new one I've never heard along with all these kids out of wedlock. I guess if its on the web, it must be true.

Bottom line, sideshow. I welcome him running and his ideas of freedom. It can only help for a healthy debate. I'm really looking forward to Ted Cruz putting his hat in the race. I'm fully prepared to do all I can to get him elected.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ted just needs a "blue dress"in his closet,then he'd be a shoo-in.From what I've heard of Ted is was one of the few "rockers"that didn't do drugs.All the children,that's a new one.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Typical Buck

He has my vote. I want to see the radical reaction to the radical idiot in the WH now.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

No thanks... guy's an idiot.

Can't even read hunting rules and regs before going afield. Don't need him in the oval office.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.