HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   A Key Zimmerman Witness!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/382566-key-zimmerman-witness.html)

CalHunter 06-29-2013 01:41 PM

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/06/...trial-witness/

Chuck7 06-29-2013 02:40 PM

LOL since this is local..I've been keeping up with it..This one certainly helped the defence..Yo-u know as your past line of work...it won't matter what the outcome is...There will be some ramifications if Zimmerman goes free{ In which he probably will}

Champlain Islander 06-30-2013 02:32 AM

Going to get ugly no matter what the verdict is. I can't imagine being on that jury knowing what a not guilty decision will mean. Then again a not guilty decision would be payback for the OJ farce.

Chuck7 06-30-2013 06:23 AM

I believe the jury will find Zimmerman the way that I do ..not guilty...To have your face being punched with nothing behind your head but a sidewalk must have hurt real bad...Zim...was heard screaming for help at least 14 times..The black boy could have backed off...If I was even half that crazy and a man begged me to back off....I would have ..Trayvon gave that man no mercy..I believe in this situation it's self-defence...Zimmerman will have to move to a very remote place that is primarily white or out of the country..

I've worked with the older boys this age..and usually when this stuff is going on...there is no mercy..There is hysterical laughter and the more pain inflicted the more satisfied the perpetrator is{ 100% demonic}...I see this often...This is why I get paid decent..High risk and high stress ...to have that kind of hate must be supernatural..I can't even imagine it.

sachiko 06-30-2013 07:52 AM

Well, the jury will hear all the testimony. We can only know what we read in the media. And only Zimmerman can know the detail of what happened that evening.

But what we know here, in spite of not being in the position of the jury, screams reasonable doubt.

I will admit that I am concerned that this jury may decide to punish Zimmerman for using a GUN to defend himself.

BigBuck22 06-30-2013 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by sachiko (Post 4064977)
I will admit that I am concerned that this jury may decide to punish Zimmerman for using a GUN to defend himself.

It seems like quite a few who think Zimmerman is guilty argue that he's guilty of something because he followed Martin. There were a few lawyers in the media that argued that.

sachiko 06-30-2013 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 (Post 4064984)
It seems like quite a few who think Zimmerman is guilty argue that he's guilty of something because he followed Martin. There were a few lawyers in the media that argued that.

The judge will give the jury instructions as to how to consider the evidence and on what to base their decision. "Lawyers" in the media won't be making the decision.

You can't just be guilty of "something. Every crime has a list of elements attached to it and the prosecution has to prove every element beyond a reasonable doubt.

brewman555 06-30-2013 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BigBuck22 (Post 4064984)

He's not trial because he followed TM....and those who think he's guilty because of that are morons.....he's on trial because he shot a getto punk in self defense....Zimmerman is innocent and will walk...

Champlain Islander 06-30-2013 01:25 PM

Something about the whole thing is weird. If it weren't racially charged it would be easier I believe. I just don't see it as normal with a person carrying and patrolling the streets looking for "bad guys". He wasn't a cop or anyone in a position of authority other than the fact that he had a piece strapped to his waist. If he were clearly innocent he wouldn't have even been charged. I'll go out on a limb and say he did it and will be found guilty.

Kybuckhunter 06-30-2013 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander (Post 4065009)
Something about the whole thing is weird. If it weren't racially charged it would be easier I believe. I just don't see it as normal with a person carrying and patrolling the streets looking for "bad guys". He wasn't a cop or anyone in a position of authority other than the fact that he had a piece strapped to his waist. If he were clearly innocent he wouldn't have even been charged. I'll go out on a limb and say he did it and will be found guilty.

Lots of people have pieces strapped to them. It was his right to do so. Lots of people get arrested after something like this. Its not up the the police to tell if he was right or wrong. Thats for the jury.

I've watched about every word of the trial so far and I see no way they convict him. He didn't break a single law. We have a very good witness that was closer than anyone that saw Martin on top and pounding him with punches. It was his opinion Zimmerman was yelling for help.

The Martin kid could have called 911 but didn't. He could have easily ran away as dark as it was. I think he wanted to show this "creepy a$$ cracker" a lesson. Too many people think this Martin kid is a little helpless child. He isn't. He is nearly the same age as the men we send to war and nearly 6 ft tall. I believe he made a choice to fight this guy following him instead of just walking away. It was a bad choice for everyone.