Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Key Zimmerman Witness!! >

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Old 07-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Dominant Buck

but yet the law doesn't require you to have any injuries before you take action to protect yourself. In this case, we have injuries and the closes eye witness and gun powder residue putting Martin on top in a ground and pound position.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:31 AM
Dominant Buck

I hear you. I will admit I haven't watched any of the trial and skimmed through the newspaper reports of the progress as well as some TV news shows. The whole thing just doesnít interest me other than the fact that a white guy shot a black guy in a state far away. Pretty much common news. It looks to me from what I can see that the prosecution doesn't have much of a case and there isnít much in the way of damning evidence against Zimmerman. When I first heard about it I thought OK another good story about an armed citizen protecting himself using his rights to carry a gun. Then all the questions started up and it looked at least to me that there was something wrong with the story. The media bias did affect me and since I didnít really pay much attention to the whole thing a few of the issues stayed with me which helped to form my opinion that all wasnít right with the story. It wonít surprise me either way the jury finds and unless there is something else in the wings that will bury him he will probably walk. I just expected that there had to be more evidence against him since he was charged and jailed. Now that the prosecution has rested it looks like there isnít going to be any bomb shell dropped. So if he walks what has to happen to keep him on the top side of the dirt? Perhaps he and Kaysee Anthony should hook up and move to a deserted island in the middle of nowhere and have occasional visitors like OJ when he gets out.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree. I have a bigger issue with the prosecutor using "mandatory" safety training against a law abiding citizen to throw him in jail.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I hear you. I will admit I haven't watched any of the trial and skimmed through the newspaper reports of the progress as well as some TV news shows. The whole thing just doesnít interest me other than the fact that a white guy shot a black guy in a state far away. Pretty much common news. It looks to me from what I can see that the prosecution doesn't have much of a case and there isnít much in the way of damning evidence against Zimmerman. When I first heard about it I thought OK another good story about an armed citizen protecting himself using his rights to carry a gun. Then all the questions started up and it looked at least to me that there was something wrong with the story. The media bias did affect me and since I didnít really pay much attention to the whole thing a few of the issues stayed with me which helped to form my opinion that all wasnít right with the story. It wonít surprise me either way the jury finds and unless there is something else in the wings that will bury him he will probably walk. I just expected that there had to be more evidence against him since he was charged and jailed. Now that the prosecution has rested it looks like there isnít going to be any bomb shell dropped. So if he walks what has to happen to keep him on the top side of the dirt? Perhaps he and Kaysee Anthony should hook up and move to a deserted island in the middle of nowhere and have occasional visitors like OJ when he gets out.

George Zimmerman is not white, lol.

Funny that people keep saying that... I mean, look at the guy... look at his Peruvian mother.

Not too hard to tell that he's a Latino... regardless of what he or the media 'wants' him to be.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Psylocide View Post
George Zimmerman is not white, lol.

Funny that people keep saying that... I mean, look at the guy... look at his Peruvian mother.

Not too hard to tell that he's a Latino... regardless of what he or the media 'wants' him to be.
Psylocide....the media immediately called Zimmerman a "white mexican"....that was done to make it racial from the start...just like the picture you see of TM in the hoodie...he didn't look like that at the time he was killed...the media wants the public to think a "little black kid"was murdered by a "white man"....and apparently it's working...
Old 07-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Dominant Buck

#1. Everything is black and white.

He doesn't look like a black guy to me so he is white at least through my eyes. Obama looks like a black man so I call him black even though he had a white mother. My view of Hispanic, Oriental and sun tanned people like myself is that they aren't black. When in doubt go back to #1.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

#1. Everything is black and white.

He doesn't look like a black guy to me so he is white at least through my eyes. Obama looks like a black man so I call him black even though he had a white mother. My view of Hispanic, Oriental and sun tanned people like myself is that they aren't black. When in doubt go back to #1.

I beg to differ.

White is white, black is black, latino is latino, Asian is Asian.

Unless you mix two or three of the above, then you're still not white.

Even if you do this:

Old 07-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Psylocide View Post
I beg to differ.

White is white, black is black, latino is latino, Asian is Asian.

Unless you mix two or three of the above, then you're still not white.

Even if you do this:

That's a Halfrican American.

C. Davis
Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Perhaps that is how he looked when in the college where nobody remembered seeing him.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Perhaps that is how he looked when in the college where nobody remembered seeing him.
Yep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.