Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Key Zimmerman Witness!! >

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Old 07-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Dominant Buck

I doubt there is any place in the world where he would be 100% safe including jail. Quality of life will suck regardless of the outcome of the trial. I can't imagine looking over your shoulder every day forever.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Typical Buck

If acquitted - Al Sharpton & the Usual Suspects need to go on TV repeatedly, saying, 'We were wrong. The system worked. The man is innocent. Any who attack him have blood on their hands, and their alone. Do not touch that man' - and maybe that'll take care of 95 percent of hotheads... it's the 5 percent he'll have to worry about. Don't plead to anything that'll keep you disarmed!!

(that's gonna be a minimal prosecution goal, to disarm him for life)
Old 07-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
If acquitted - Al Sharpton & the Usual Suspects need to go on TV repeatedly, saying, 'We were wrong. ....
The chances of that happening are about the same as me coming down pregnant.

C. Davis
Old 07-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty much sums it up. Even more telling when the judge let Zimmerman's school records be submitted (why?), but wouldn't let the defense submit Martin's (which were further evidence he was a thug).
LBR, As I've wondered the same thing I've come too a couple of possible conclusions. Mind you that I don't agree with these conclusions myself, but it's pretty much all I could come up with.

1) Martin was a minor (Though at age 17 he could be tried as an adult had he killed Zimmerman)

2) Martin isn't the one on trial ( Though he very likely may have been had Zimmerman been unarmed)

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

I would normally be one saying, we're not hearing all the facts. Let the jury decide.

But I have to honestly say that there is no doubt in my mind that Martin jumped Zimmerman and that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

Zimmerman's injuries may not have been life threatening, but they are consistent with an attack by Martin. And Martin was NOT shot while going away.

Is Zimmerman a little strange, maybe a little overzealous in his neighbor hood watch duties? Maybe so, but it doesn't matter. All we need to know is in my third paragraph.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems today Martin's mother and brother suddenly think the voice on the cell call was Martin.Yet the neighbor said he saw Travon on top,why would he be yelling?That's a question that needs to be answered.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:32 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Zimmerman has no chance of a normal life after this. It's plain idiotic. Who was the black guy who killed the infant in a drive-by in Chicago the same week as the Zimmerman/Martin conflict? Nobody knows, nobody cares. It was a black baby murdered by a black guy. That's just not newsworthy, and certainly doesn't deserve comments from bho.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
Who was the black guy who killed the infant in a drive-by in Chicago the same week as the Zimmerman/Martin conflict? Nobody knows, nobody cares. It was a black baby murdered by a black guy. That's just not newsworthy, and certainly doesn't deserve comments from bho.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
Zimmerman has no chance of a normal life after this. It's plain idiotic. Who was the black guy who killed the infant in a drive-by in Chicago the same week as the Zimmerman/Martin conflict? Nobody knows, nobody cares. It was a black baby murdered by a black guy. That's just not newsworthy, and certainly doesn't deserve comments from bho.
That is what makes this such a tabloid type case. Race...race...race. The trial goes on and on and my bet is the judge dreads the outcome and the aftermath. Find Zimmerman guilty and there is dancing in the streets. Find him innocent and there are riots in the streets and we will have to be subjected to Al Sharpton with his bad haircut and cheap suit fanning the flames.

They have a back ground recording of the fight with screaming. One would think through technology there would be a way to figure out if they came from a 17 year old black man or a twenty something caucasian.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 07-06-2013 at 03:24 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like my wife, I'm convinced that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

But this case is a perfect example of what NOT to do if you have a permit to carry.

You may have the right to "stand your ground" or the right to defend yourself. But if you're smart, you'll avoid putting yourself in that situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.